Main Menu

Mopars Unlimited of Tacoma, WA Sunbust Show - Sunday August 21st

Started by DeathProofCuda, August 19, 2022, 10:37:48 AM

Previous topic Next topic

DeathProofCuda

Any of you PNW guys headed to the Sunbust show in Graham, WA this Sunday?  @Mrbill426 will your Cuda be making its first show debut there?

Mrbill426

@DeathProofCuda I will be there with several friends in All Around Mopars car club, I will only be a spectator this year as the 'Cuda completion has been delayed once again.  Next show season looks hopeful though.

Quote from: DeathProofCuda on August 19, 2022, 10:37:48 AM
Any of you PNW guys headed to the Sunbust show in Graham, WA this Sunday?  @Mrbill426 will your Cuda be making its first show debut there?

DeathProofCuda

Quote from: Mrbill426 on August 19, 2022, 11:07:05 AM
@DeathProofCuda I will be there with several friends in All Around Mopars car club, I will only be a spectator this year as the 'Cuda completion has been delayed once again.  Next show season looks hopeful though.

Quote from: DeathProofCuda on August 19, 2022, 10:37:48 AM

Still not sure if I'll make it down that way or not.  Getting the chance to see your Cuda would have been some additional incentive, but I understand how project delays go.  My winter/spring floor pan repair project has crept into the summer, so my Cuda is currently still in dry dock.  I assume that you know Jack with the blue Cuda from All Around Mopars?  I met him a bunch of years back when Mopars Unlimited Seattle was still running their show up in Everett.  Do you know a guy named Brad from over that way with a black 70 Challenger RT 383 4-speed car and an A-body Barracuda?