Main Menu

Motorama in Toronto ?

Started by anlauto, March 07, 2019, 06:22:20 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Anybody planning on going this weekend to Motorama at the International Centre ?

I was there today....some Mopars there, I didn't see anything jaw dropping, but it was only set-up day and I left around 2pm...

http://www.motoramashow.com/
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

In my restoration threads I often talk about "my mechanic"  My mechanic has been a life long friend since after High School.....he was married to my Sister for 20 years and although they're no longer together...I talk to him more often then my sister.... ::) He does all the setting up and tuning, front end alignments and inspections on all my customer's cars.

Mike is a die hard Mopar guy with a strong "need for speed" I mention in another thread last week that he's had his Ski-doo doing 132MPH  :o He's got a sweet 1971 440+6 Cuda, a 64 Dodge and this, his most recent need for speed fix. Although most would say this is a Chevy based car (1937 Chev) there's not much from any automotive manufacture on this car....
I'll get better picture tomorrow, but I snapped this one today....

Close to 3000hp blown alcohol propels this car down the quarter a tad under 6 seconds at 225MPH..... :o :o :o

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Brads70

blown motor

I was thinking of going but my daughter has a shower problem. DAD!
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

jimynick

I went today and saw that car. I believe I also saw it at Grand Bend Dragway last summer and your BIL's need for speed should be satiated by that beast! Alan's right in that there weren't too many Mopars, although there was a small section in one of the "back rooms".  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

RUNCHARGER

Man: I can't remember the last time I went to an indoor car show. 20 years or so I guess.
Sheldon

jimynick

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on March 11, 2019, 07:12:05 AM
Man: I can't remember the last time I went to an indoor car show. 20 years or so I guess.
Then get out there and do it! But, make sure you eat and drink before you go. A small bottle of water was $3.75 and a burger with fries was $14.50, a hot dog was $7. Jesus!  :looney:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"