Main Menu

Musclecar and Corvette Nationals (MCACN) November 23 and 24, 2024

Started by JH27N0B, September 25, 2024, 09:47:05 AM

Previous topic Next topic

RzeroB and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Linked Events

JH27N0B

Fall is here and that means Musclecar and Corvette Nationals is coming up soon!
The premiere gathering of top shelf 60s and 70s musclecars in the world bar none, the show is sometimes referred to as the Pebble Beach of musclecars.
This year I've got my Challenger convertible registered to be in the yearly Mopar Alley feature, and celebrating its theoretical 55th birthday Sunday of the show.  (SBD B24). 
So don't forget to bring it a present, it uses 10W-30 VR1.   :happybday:
https://www.mcacn.com/

7E-Bodies

1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

1970 cuda Joe

I've been there several times. It's a blast. Even showed a car in 2021. I got the Eye Candy Award. Always stay at the Embassy. Lots of te car guys hang out in the dining room. Couldn't make it this year. Enjoy...Joe
1970 cuda 440-6, 4 speed, Moulin Rouge, re-creation

RzeroB

Everyone says "see you there". I'm always looking, but I could be standing right next to a fellow EBO member and not know it. :notsure:  I've met some of you guys by wearing my EBO shirt. So if you guys have some EBO swag be sure to wear it!
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

7E-Bodies

Quote from: RzeroB on Today at 08:58:38 AMEveryone says "see you there". I'm always looking, but I could be standing right next to a fellow EBO member and not know it. :notsure:  I've met some of you guys by wearing my EBO shirt. So if you guys have some EBO swag be sure to wear it!

@RzeroB I'll definitely have on one of the EBO hoodies.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

JH27N0B

I'm generally wearing my MCACN staff jacket and hat since I work there!
Hopefully I'll get some breaks to spend some time by my convertible.  I typically get stationed in the stage area not far from Mopar Alley.