Main Menu

National WPC Club meet

Started by Skunkworks Challenger, July 16, 2017, 09:25:06 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Linked Events

Skunkworks Challenger

The National WPC meet is being held in Tacoma, Washington August 16-20th.  The car show will be at LeMays American Car Museum August 19th.  Attendance to the car show is open to the public.

Cuda Cody

Have you been to this in the past?  What's it like?  And what time does the event start on the 19th?

RUNCHARGER

I bet that would be fun. Dang, I'd have to drive through Seattle though and I sure try to avoid that.
Sheldon

Skunkworks Challenger

Cody, I've been a WPC member since 1980 and have been to several meets over the years when they are held in the Northwest or western Canada.  WPC is a large national club but a meet usually draws 75 to 100 cars, mostly from a 200 mile radius.  A few members will drive across country however.  It's always a good time with high quality cars and a good mix of years from the Chrysler family.
The actual time of the car show on Saturday the 19th has not been posted but is usually 10:00 to 2:00.  I can post that later.
The website is:  www.chryslerclub.org

Skunkworks Challenger

Yea, I read you about driving through Seattle but if you do it in off hours it works fine.  There will be a bunch of Canadian cars there.  Canada has a treasure trove of very fine Mopars.

RUNCHARGER

I might come down. I think the type of cars will be more varied than a typical Mopar meet.
Sheldon