Main Menu

ONTARIO MOPAR DAY ST. THOMAS

Started by anlauto, March 27, 2017, 07:44:12 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Linked Events

anlauto

Always a pretty decent show  :ohyeah:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

I'm loving this calendar!  Some really neat shows coming up this year.  :banana:

jimynick

Thanks for the heads up Alan! I haven't been to Sparta since the 60"s.  :bigthumb:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Chryco Psycho

It has been 27 years since the last Time I was at St Thomas with my Duster  :unbelievable:

anlauto

@Desmond now that you live in the area, you should take Hudson to see some wheels up Hemi action !
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Desmond

blown motor

Quote from: anlauto on June 11, 2017, 05:40:16 PM
@Desmond now that you live in the area, you should take Hudson to see some wheels up Hemi action !

Profile says Newfoundland.  :huh:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

anlauto

Quote from: blown motor on June 12, 2017, 05:57:39 AM
Quote from: anlauto on June 11, 2017, 05:40:16 PM

Profile says Newfoundland.  :huh:

Some things change :cheers:

700 AKN

I was able to attend this years show and as you might have guessed I took a few pictures.
Weather & attendance was good with about 130 show cars and 50 racers.
For you guys that have not been there for a number of years you'll find the place still looks the same.
I have posted a few pictures below.

700 AKN

And a few more...

700 AKN

And the last batch.

anlauto

Cool....Thanks for sharing !
That white 71 Challenger in the staging lanes has the original owner sitting behind the wheel still...He ordered it in high school....

blown motor

Thanks for the pictures Ray. Did it rain there?
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

jimynick

Nice photos! I was trying to get there but my sister and mother had different ideas! Maybe next year.   :bigthumb:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

700 AKN

QuoteThat white 71 Challenger in the staging lanes has the original owner sitting behind the wheel still...He ordered it in high school....
That's very cool!   Wish I had known earlier so I could ask him if his car is for sale.  Like pulling teeth.

QuoteThanks for the pictures Ray. Did it rain there?

No rain, not even 1 drop, but London got hit with some heavy rains as I'm sure you know.
With the way the weather has been these last few days it's like Vegas, just roll the dice.

QuoteNice photos! I was trying to get there but my sister and mother had different ideas! Maybe next year.

Glad you have your priorities strait.  Nothing more dangerous than a woman scorned.
The show is not as big as it use to be, but when the weather co-operates the cars come out.
I'm sure next year it will be raining ( just kidding )

10-4,  Roger,  Over-And-Out!