Main Menu

Prestone's AMX PICTURES

Started by anlauto, March 01, 2018, 12:36:27 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

ATTENTION : @Brads70  if you want to get up close and personal with your orgasm, it will be on display in Toronto next weekend at the Custom Car show....  http://www.motoramashow.com/
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Brads70

I might have to go! Thanks for the heads up!

anlauto

Pretty disappointing display of Mopars this year.....NOT ONE stock restored Mopar in the building.....  :crying:

I snapped a couple of pictures for Brad....and then these two modified cars were in the front building..... looks like the 90's wants their cars back :looney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Brads70

Thanks Alan, ya not the greatest show this year either I thought. That Challenger's sign said he was from Gilford ( close to me) but I've never seen that car in my life?  Love all the details on that Javelin. I could look at it for hours, but in person I must say I'm not to fond of the colour?  Did you see that Pantera ring brothers also built for Prestone. It was a beauty also!