Main Menu

Ridgley Md. show with Richard Petty. Sept. 22nd.

Started by MEK-Dangerous, August 18, 2019, 09:32:32 AM

Previous topic Next topic

MEK-Dangerous

The show is called "The Last Lap" this year, because this will be the final time King Richard visits Maryland.

http://www.ridgelycarshow.com/?fbclid=IwAR0MPFghBrv79MKFSI5Q9j803xmp_3m6WWE0ydU5aZZwe1usXcacb3MtqpY

They have much more info about celebrity appearances and such on Facebook.

The show has moved up a few weeks this year from the past, but for anyone reading this, I say COME TO IT! It's a small farming town. The food is fantastic. There are different bands playing every hour. Things for kids to do. It's open to cars, trucks, and motorcycles of all years.

Cudagirl3406

Attended last year  :bradsthumb: This year I'll be be there with my car.

6pack

I was there last year nice show.  I wish that restaurant was in my town.  It was the only time I seen and shook hands with the king.  Wish it was closer.

MEK-Dangerous

Quote from: 6pack on September 10, 2019, 08:54:55 AM
I was there last year nice show.  I wish that restaurant was in my town.  It was the only time I seen and shook hands with the king.  Wish it was closer.

Truth be told, I waited in line for like 2 hours to get his autograph. Then I basically couldn't speak when it was my turn. He is sooo humble. He thanked me for being there, and I'm thinking, are you kidding me??? We thank you king Richard for coming here, and all you do for charity.    :worship: