Main Menu

Spring Fling 2018 E-body pics

Started by nsmall, April 15, 2018, 02:38:46 PM

Previous topic Next topic

RUNCHARGER

It sure is. Is that Pat Blais old Hemi Cuda I wonder?
Sheldon

autoxcuda

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on April 15, 2018, 06:22:18 PM
It sure is. Is that Pat Blais old Hemi Cuda I wonder?

The pink Hemi Cuda? 

It's from Canada.

http://pantherpink.com/fm3077.htm
Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

70/6chall

"nsmall" great photo coverage! I saw them all also, fantastic show, loved it. I left after I talked to you. Loved the swap, loved the cars. Mopars in May will be a real treat also, next month here in Riverside. I was pretty much wiped out by the end of the day, but it was great.   Thanks,   Al

YellowThumper

Thanks for the pics.

Sorry to have missed it this year.
Possibly be able to Mopar in May.

Mike.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

autoxcuda

Great successful show with over 500 show cars, over 200 swappers, 50+ cars on Malibu Cruise, 50+ cars at Saturday Night Cruise In.

Weather was mid 70's partly cloudy on Sunday, mid 80's on Saturday, and high 70's on Friday.

Part of the Sunday Show Fileld
Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

autoxcuda

Friday Malibu Cruise

Spikedog08

Looks like a beautiful day for a car show!  Nice!   :bigthumb:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

autoxcuda

Another Family going on the Malibu Cruise.

It's fun for everyone.

autoxcuda

E-body parts...

Those are original E-60's and G-60's. They sold Saturday and Sunday.

RzeroB

Nice indeed! :twothumbsup:

Funny thing with FM3 is that I use to HATE it back in the day ... thought it looked like Pepto Bismol  :barf:

Now it's one of my top four favorite Mopar colors  :drooling:

Go figure?  :notsure:
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

dodge1933

Just got back from the Spring Fling. Had a great time. I ran into people I hadn't seen in 30 years. It was good running into nsmall. You took some great pics. We were only there for one day but was worth it. Had one of the best days at a show in a long time. It was cool being in the "Pink" display. It was the first outing for the other pink T/A in the display. Only been finished about a week or two. He won a well deserved first place in the stock class. I was able to take second place with mine. Mopar ally car show next. Hope to see some of you there.

Mike

HP_Cuda

Looks like alot of the same cars from the Fall Fling.

Good fun!
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

autoxcuda

Quote from: HP_Cuda on April 16, 2018, 03:51:48 PM

Looks like alot of the same cars from the Fall Fling.

Good fun!

Yes, participants have a great time and enjoy coming back year after year.

But don't forget those pictures are just from Sunday. Saturday 50% different cars as a whole than Sunday.

None of the 3 pink E-bodies under the tent have ever been to a Spring or Fall Fling. Nor the Playmate AMX. Same for the green AAR and brown T/A and the custom purple 70 Cuda w/cragers.

The red/red/red 440-6 4-speed has never been to a Fling either. That's a pretty fresh resto. Don't know how many public events it's been too. More on that exceptionally restored cars later. It was 1st place E-body stock.

So about 25% of the E-bodies on Sunday are new to a Spring or Fall Fling.

autoxcuda

Quote from: dodge1933 on April 16, 2018, 03:30:48 PM
Just got back from the Spring Fling. Had a great time. I ran into people I hadn't seen in 30 years. It was good running into nsmall. You took some great pics. We were only there for one day but was worth it. Had one of the best days at a show in a long time. It was cool being in the "Pink" display. It was the first outing for the other pink T/A in the display. Only been finished about a week or two. He won a well deserved first place in the stock class. I was able to take second place with mine. Mopar ally car show next. Hope to see some of you there.

Mike

On behalf of our club, thank you Mike for bringing down your Pink T/A and being part of a very special display. We appreciate you efforts very much.

Thanks,

-CPW club

autoxcuda

Saturday E-body pics