Main Menu

Spring Fling 2018 E-body pics

Started by nsmall, April 15, 2018, 02:38:46 PM

Previous topic Next topic

autoxcuda

I didn't get many pics of the Saturday show field.

But behind the red C-body conv is the barn find EK2 Hemi 4spd Challenger. He comes out to shows about once every 2 years.

Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

autoxcuda

This 'Cuda was really well done.

440-6, 4spd, rubber bumpers, early red shaker, LA built, N97 turndown car (no tips)

Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

Chryco Psycho

Thanks for posting all of the pix  :bradsthumb:

Jay Bee

Thanks for the pictures nsmall and autoxcuda  :twothumbsup: 

RzeroB

Hey AutoX ... the EK2 Hemi Challenger ... is that the one that Mike Duffy found out in East LA 7-8 years ago??
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

autoxcuda

Quote from: RzeroB on April 17, 2018, 01:24:11 PM

Hey AutoX ... the EK2 Hemi Challenger ... is that the one that Mike Duffy found out in East LA 7-8 years ago??

Correct.

I'm not sure he bought it directly, but that's were it came from.

nsmall

Quote from: autoxcuda on April 16, 2018, 04:19:26 PM
Saturday E-body pics

@autoxcuda Not sure if its showing up, but that orange challenger for sale for 31k, I know it had a big block, I thought that was a real nice clean car for 31k, but I dont know challenger prices and maybe I am just a sucker.  It was still for sale on Sunday afternoon when I left. 

Autoxcuda, do you have any other pics of that car and/or the contact info on that one?  Maybe someone might be interested in it.  The interior looked good.  Looked like a real nice driver.

Just opened this again, the orange challenger didnt show up.  Its on page 2 of this thread.