Main Menu

Spring Fling Mississauga Ontario 2017

Started by anlauto, March 25, 2017, 06:48:26 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Linked Events

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

jimynick

Any chance you know the date Alan and is it at the GO station again?
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Brads70

What was attendance like last year Alan? Was it raining?  :thinking:  Just thinking/wondering if this will die off since Chrysler kicked us out .  :pullinghair:

blown motor

As I recall last year was raining Brad. I'm not sure if maybe they cancelled it late. Fairly certain Ian went.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

anlauto

Don't believe it was raining, cool maybe. Attendance was only down slightly but that's because the last minute venue change was horrible advertised.

I always vend there and do well...There was vendors from as far away as Quebec last year, I know Sylvain was there.

jimynick

I DID go and it was really early and a lot of the vendors hadn't set up yet. The weather was great- at least @ 7:30am. Never having been lucky enough to catch the Mopar grounds show- the one year I went it got rained out- I really can't comment on size. Alan goes and Alan knows.  :bigthumb:

anlauto

Here you go....Picked up a flyer at our local dealership today...

anlauto

Decent turn out for the first year at this location  :alan2cents: The Mopar trailer is still there :bigthumb:

Jay Bee

Am I blind or what. I've been reading that flyer over and over and can't see the event date anywhere on it.

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: Jay Bee on April 12, 2017, 03:46:01 PM
Am I blind or what. I've been reading that flyer over and over and can't see the event date anywhere on it.

Sez Sunday May 28th lower right page about 1/3 of the way down....

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Jay Bee

:bigthumb:  Thanks guys, I see it now. Kind of camouflaged in with all the Sponsor ads.

Marc70challenger

We dragged the Challenger up in 2015. That Sunday it was like 7 degrees and raining. Lol. #brads70 saved the trip but taking us to all local shows are Barrie.

Last year it was too early. 

We are coming up around June. Not sure exact dates.  Maybe we make something happen.

jimynick

Make sure Brad lets us know when you're up here and maybe some of us can get together to chew the fat.  :cheers: