Spring Fling Mississauga Ontario 2017

Started by anlauto, March 25, 2017, 06:48:26 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Linked Events

jimynick

Hey Grumpy- I mean Alan. :D  did that guy ever come for those hinges?  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cudajason

Quote from: anlauto on May 28, 2017, 03:29:54 PM
It was great meeting up with the crew today :grouphug: .....They are a lot nicer here then in real life ! :cheers: :bradsthumb:

Good to see everyone... funny guy @anlauto..I had to read that a few times.

1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

anlauto

Quote from: Cudajason on May 30, 2017, 08:06:02 AM
Quote from: anlauto on May 28, 2017, 03:29:54 PM
It was great meeting up with the crew today :grouphug: .....They are a lot nicer here then in real life ! :cheers: :bradsthumb:

Good to see everyone... funny guy @anlauto..I had to read that a few times.

Well at least you got it....went right over the old fellas :rofl:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

jimynick

"Well at least you got it....went right over the old fellas:- Nah, we just chose to ignore it. You know these young fellas, full of pi$$ and vinegar- or was that BS? Damn, it's great to get old- just keep saying that Alan.  :D

Cudajason

Quote from: jimynick on May 30, 2017, 07:07:31 PM
"Well at least you got it....went right over the old fellas:- Nah, we just chose to ignore it. You know these young fellas, full of pi$$ and vinegar- or was that BS? Damn, it's great to get old- just keep saying that Alan.  :D

That's why I like seeing you guys...I am the young fella!!!  I am not so sure I am full of pi$$ and vinegar any more, and certainly not BS, but its nice to be called the young fella!   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

anlauto

So where was Brad during all of this ? :dunno:

jimynick

Quote from: anlauto on June 01, 2017, 07:27:31 AM
So where was Brad during all of this ? :dunno:
Probably making more neat $hite on his machines at a guess! He blows me away with what he can make, I can tell you.  :yessir: