Main Menu

SPRING FLING ONTARIO CANADA !!!

Started by anlauto, April 28, 2022, 07:03:45 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

So back after 2 years.....The Mississauga Spring Fling show  :banana: :banana: :banana:

NOTE: the new location, no longer at the Go Station....
www.performancemopar.ca
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

jimynick

Weather and schedule permitting, I think I'll try to get back down there. Thx for the heads-up Alan.  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

72 Challenger

Nice to see them including FIAT.

I once saw someone in an old fiat get turned away from a mopar show because "it was not a mopar at the time."
Someday I will have a J0b.

Brads70

anlauto

I'll be there vending rain or shine  :banana:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

blown motor

Debating if I'll go and try to unload some parts.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

anlauto

My truck is loaded up, ready to go rain or shine....can't wait  :banana:

jimynick

Bummer! I got up Sunday morning and went back to work on the torn out front wall of my cottage. Not nearly as much fun.  :(
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

anlauto

At it's peek....in between rain showers, there was about ten vendors, including Sylvain's huge display of parts all the way from Quebec....the car show likely reached close to 40 or so, but I left around 1pm when the weather was actually getting better...I saw cars going to the show as I was leaving... :dunno:

blown motor

That sounds like a it's lost a lot of it's formal appeal.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

anlauto

It was raining, cold and held on a long weekend...what more do you want ? :dunno:

Jay Bee

Quote from: anlauto on May 24, 2022, 07:35:02 PM
It was raining, cold and held on a long weekend...what more do you want ? :dunno:
Exactly. Holding it on a regular weekend with co-operating weather would have made a huge difference. Having indoor bathrooms was nice too. PS: The QEW was a parking lot on the drive home.