Main Menu

Summer Meet - Sweden

Started by soundcontrol, July 08, 2018, 03:19:52 PM

Previous topic Next topic

soundcontrol

Some cool Mopars fron Summer Meet, the convertible Challenger project for sale was a N code, too bad the body work that was done on it (a lot) did not look very good, and the price was to high. My sugestion to my wife to trade the SRT and drive home in the rat vert did not go over well. 😎
Nice show with several thousand cars though.

usraptor

That '68 Charger is sick!  Thanks for sharing.

Katfish

How much is too much?
I image import fees are high

RUNCHARGER

Several thousand cars! That Cuda is cool.
Sheldon

Dakota

Thanks for sharing.   There seemed to be quite the set of extremes between the custom job and the rat vert.   

303 Mopar

The Charger looks expensive!   :bigmoney:

RzeroB

Is this the Big Power Meet at Vastaras (sorry if I didn't spell that right)??  :notsure:
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

soundcontrol

Quote from: Katfish on July 08, 2018, 04:17:52 PM
How much is too much?
I image import fees are high

They were asking 40k for it. And import fees are low if the cars are classics (older than 30 years).

soundcontrol

Quote from: RzeroB on July 08, 2018, 10:32:32 PM
Is this the Big Power Meet at Vastaras (sorry if I didn't spell that right)??  :notsure:

No, they moved Power big meet to another city last year, but then someone else started Summer meet at the same weekend, same place, so now there is competition. Power Big Meet became too big, it was the worlds largest car show, and that old airport they used did not have the capacity to get all cars in and out of the field smoothly, last time I was at Power Meet, I was in line for 5 hrs before I got in....this time just 20 minutes.

soundcontrol

Forgot to post this, Thermador car cooler!
Maybe I'll get this one instead on Vintage Air. 😎