Main Menu

Utah Valley University 32nd annual Car show and swap meet

Started by usraptor, May 23, 2019, 04:23:32 PM

Previous topic Next topic

usraptor

Last Sat I attended the Utah Valley University 32nd annual car show and swap meet in Orem, Utah. This is one of the three biggest annual car shows held in Utah each year and the closest big show to me; the others being a 2-3 hour drive to get to.  I have gone to this show for 15 years as a spectator buy that last two years I've had the privilege to show my 'Cuda, last year being my 'Cuda's maiden car show.  The threat of rain cut this years attendance in half compared to last years show but a few hundred cars still braved the weather forecast and showed up.  We ended up with clear skies and a beautiful but cool day and a nice break in the constant rain we had the week before the show and are continuing to have this week.  Anyway, I took several pics of the nicer cars in attendance.  There was a shortage of Mopars this year with only 4 Mopars counting my 'Cuda.  If you'd like to see the pics of the cars I took they can be viewed at:

https://spanks4thememory.smugmug.com/Cars/2019-UVU-Car-Show/

Msbaugh440

Another Utah member! Nice! I live in Fruit Heights in Davis county

nsmall

That dude with the black Cuda had the best ride.  Thanks for sharing. :bradsthumb:

cuda hunter

Great pics!  Bad ass Cuda !!

I really liked this pic.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee