Main Menu

Who went to Fall Fling?

Started by Cuda Cody, October 27, 2018, 02:47:04 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

Anyone go to Fall Fling this year?  How was the show?   :popcorn:

Cuda Cody

Okay, was Jay Leno really at Fall Fling this year?

Photo from Jeff Hild

1 Wild R/T

Jay is there most years.....  And always drives something cool...

soundcontrol

I was there! Nice! And HOT.
Did not see Jay....and I wanted to go see his garage also.

soundcontrol

More...

Chryco Psycho

RUNCHARGER

Oh, there's some nice stuff there. Thanks for the photos.
Sheldon

Cuda Cody

The weather looks perfect too.  Thanks for the photos.   :twothumbsup:

soundcontrol

Here's some more.

Cuda Cody

soundcontrol

Quote from: Cuda Cody on October 27, 2018, 05:17:25 PM
How was the swap meet?

It was good, lots of parts, I did not need that much and I can't take big parts in my suitcase, so I just browsed, but I found rear window regulators for my -73, the guy selling them was not sure they were e-body, (gonna check the partnumbers soon), but for 10 bucks, I can afford to take a chance so I bought them. Was looking for a -71 grille for a friend, didn't find any, they did have a very nice -71 Cuda grille though, $800. Seems to be way more b-body parts available than e-body.

I need a drivers side interior a-pillar moulding if someone has an inexpensive one, any color. (73 Challenger)

autoxcuda

Great weather. Much bigger than last Fall Fling you went to Cody. That was an outlier low turnout because of an overnight spot shower/drizzzle

Saw quite a few e-body parts. A couple guys getting rid of extras and doubles from resoring cars.

I bought a new in the box 70-71 ECS (N95, Cal Emission) Spectra Gas tank for $75 in the box. New rubber inner fender shields and hood to cowl for $10. And two framed Ebody manufactures promo prints framed for $30/pr, 20+ die grinder flapper sanding scrolls for $5.

Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

autoxcuda

Have ton more pics but these are on my phone handy.

Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

nsmall

Wait a minute, sound control from Sweden?  I missed it this year, but participated in something really cool today.  Thanks for the pics everyone.

soundcontrol

Quote from: nsmall on October 27, 2018, 11:38:11 PM
Wait a minute, sound control from Sweden?  I missed it this year, but participated in something really cool today.  Thanks for the pics everyone.

Yes, I'm in L.A visiting my daughter who lives here now. Going to SEMA monday-friday.