Main Menu

WPC Car Show Elmhurst IL

Started by JH27N0B, April 04, 2017, 05:27:12 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Linked Events

JH27N0B

The Walter P Chrysler Association will be hosting their annual spring car show and swap meet at Larry Roesch Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram on Grand Avenue in Elmhurst IL.  Open to all makes but lots of Mopars there due to being a WPC event.
8am to 2 pm

Cuda Cody

If you go, please be sure to share some photos!   :takepicture:   :please:

JH27N0B

The weather last weekend was perfect!  Biggest turnout I've seen at this show.  I just spectated, but I did spend a couple hours there and had a great time.  Here are my pictures.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/111914442@N04/albums/72157681152003530

Cuda Cody

Looks like a wonderful turn out!!!!   :bradsthumb:  Thanks for sharing the photos.  Cool plate on the Cuda.  Rippin!!!!   8)

What color was that other 70 cuda?  Looks like it was a petty blue?

JH27N0B

That cuda was B5 blue, the color looked a shade off perhaps, but mostly something with the light and my camera's polarizing filter threw off the color in that shot a bit maybe.
The FC7 '70 cuda was a real V code 4 gear and had N96 on the tag.  The owner is from a town around 10 miles south of me and said he's had the car 25 years.  I'm out and about at shows and cruises all the time and have been for many years, and I've never seen it before.  Goes to show that you never know what is hiding out there!
There is always a good turnout of vintage emergency vehicles at that show, must be a local club that makes that show one for their members to attend.  I'd never saw that CFD ambulance.  Very cool!