Main Menu

4 Door Barracuda to be at this years MATS

Started by 71GranCoupe, April 05, 2017, 03:15:17 PM

Previous topic Next topic

71GranCoupe

I have been following Dave's one of one build and will have to check it out at the MATS show.

http://4doorcuda.com/

Cuda Cody

Spikedog08

Quote from: Cuda Cody on April 05, 2017, 03:35:21 PM
Should be fun to see it all done.   :banana:

I agree . . . Without all the drama . . .
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Oldschool

Quote from: Spikedog08 on April 05, 2017, 09:27:13 PM

I agree . . . Without all the drama . . .

Drama follows that car. Cool car, but the accompanying drama needs to stay away from here...  0.02...

anlauto

Yes I agree 100%....I welcome everybody to our forum, but I can think of two people that we don't need here on E-Bodies.org.....and they are both directly related to that car. As much as I love E Bodies......I hope that we can move forward without the drama associated with this car. :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

rhamson

It would be nice without all the purest BS that goes with it. :bricks:

Jay Bee

I hope they have plans to tour with this car to all the big shows, not everyone can make it to Vegas.

anlauto

Quote from: Jay Bee on April 06, 2017, 06:26:27 AM
I hope they have plans to tour with this car to all the big shows, not everyone can make it to Vegas.
Most likely the Nats for sure.....I know years ago the owner had a beef with Carlisle and swore he'd never go back....but who knows....time changes people.

Maybe @cudaboy340 knows if it's coming to Carlisle ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

ec_co

good to not see drama on it this time for sure. its an interesting concept that I'd love to see myself.
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Cuda Cody

I hope I get to see it in person.  Love seeing all the hard work and passion come together to finish any ebody project.  The fact someone made a custom ebody is just the icing on the cake.

303 Mopar

It is quite an accomplishment of engineering and fabrication.  I respect the build, but would never do it to such a cool car to begin with, similar to all these major modifications to 2nd gen Chargers.  Ruins one of the best cars ever designed IMO

anlauto

Cuda Cody

Chryco Psycho

Spikedog08

Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!