Main Menu

Colorado Mopar Club Show - 8/12

Started by 303 Mopar, June 15, 2017, 06:34:41 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Linked Events

303 Mopar

This is always a great event for anyone in or near Colorado.

Cuda Cody

I've added it to our calendar.   :bigthumb:

303 Mopar

Looking forward to this Saturday!  Anyone who is near Denver and planning on attending, let me know if you want to meet to cruise in together or grab lunch while at the show.  It would be great to meet up with local forum members!   :cheers:

ec_co

I have an IT gig down that direction Sat morning .... might see if I can swing by after I'm done
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

ec_co

@303 Mopar  which Mall is hosting? I hit up the club webpage and they have the same small/ nearly unreadable image

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

303 Mopar

Quote from: ec_co on August 08, 2017, 04:53:50 PM
@303 Mopar  which Mall is hosting? I hit up the club webpage and they have the same small/ nearly unreadable image

Southglenn Mall - 6991 S Vine St, Centennial, CO 80122, 9:00 - 2:00.  PM me if your going to show up.

Moparman82

Graduation that day for me dan, already planning a longer trip to Denver tho!
Looking for the right 70 Cuda project!

ec_co

wow, great little show. saw more e-bodies than I've seen in the last 10 years combined. we even had the pleasure of seeing the old BF Goodrich pink '70 Hemi Cuda, now back to its original white (except the trunk, he kept it the hot pink) - Dan has some good pics.

one oddity tag ..... guessing its a repro tag, but if you are going to do a repro at least get it right unless you are making a total fake tag for amusement
  nevermind .... i'm an ID10T

303 Mopar

Great meeting @ec_co and @CudaKat was his normal crazy self. Almost 30 ebodies, and first time ever more Cuda's than Challenger's.

The white '70 R code took best of class and best of show. Also, two owner TA that was stolen and recovered with buildsheet and sticker, not notice the tail panel paint.

ec_co

lol, thats funny ... you got Janine (my wife) in the shot with the Hemi Cuda and Paul the owner. super nice guy to talk to

Cuda Cody

What are you seeing on the tag that does not look right?

Quote from: ec_co on August 12, 2017, 02:44:13 PM
one oddity tag ..... guessing its a repro tag, but if you are going to do a repro at least get it right unless you are making a total fake tag for amusement

Cuda Cody

Great photos!!!   :clapping:  Looks like a great show.   :veryexcited:

ec_co

Quote from: Cuda Cody on August 12, 2017, 03:39:18 PM
What are you seeing on the tag that does not look right?

Quote from: ec_co on August 12, 2017, 02:44:13 PM

what color is that?

cuda hunter

gb2     Glacial Blue Metallic       71 color only.   Really a cool color! 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

ec_co

Quote from: cuda hunter on August 12, 2017, 03:57:11 PM
gb2     Glacial Blue Metallic       71 color only.   Really a cool color!

awesome, TY! I hadn't seen that one before and tried to look it up when I got home .... looked in the wrong place  :bricks: