Main Menu

CPW Fall Fling wish list

Started by 70 Challenger Lover, September 26, 2017, 08:16:12 PM

Previous topic Next topic

70 Challenger Lover

Not sure if anyone started a thread like this but I thought I'd get one going if not. For those going to Fall Fling on October 28, 2017, might not hurt to post of items you are in search of. Another member might have what you need and be willing to cart it down there for you. I sell there every other year to thin out the growing stash I have. I'm buying this year rather than selling but if I have something you want, I'd gladly bring it with me.

I could use a set of decent front bumper brackets for a 70 Challenger. Also will need a deck lid at some point. Maybe a flat hood if it's better than mine.

Cuda Cody

What year and model flat hood do you need?  I have a couple (I think) that are in great shape!  I was planning to drive down, but things are pretty busy for me right now and I might have to fly.  If you do not find what you need I am trying to come down for Spring Fling next year too. 

See you there!

70 Challenger Lover

Quote from: Cuda Cody on September 26, 2017, 10:32:12 PM
What year and model flat hood do you need?  I have a couple (I think) that are in great shape!  I was planning to drive down, but things are pretty busy for me right now and I might have to fly.  If you do not find what you need I am trying to come down for Spring Fling next year too. 

See you there!

Well the car I'm currently working on is a 70 Challenger JH 4 speed car. Not restoring the car to absolute perfection so I guess any year is fine as long as it looks correct on the outside. I've given away a few of these hoods over the years. Now I'm kicking myself for not holding onto one. As far as timing, I can wait quite a while. I'm currently removing rusty metal at the rear so it's gonna be a while before this car starts getting reassembled.

autoxcuda

I've got all kinds of trim. got new pistol grip repro bezels and lenses.

Probably sold you stuff last Fall Fling out of that Uhaul box van in the front row.
Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

HP_Cuda

My list all for 1970 Cuda:

Map light
Fog lamp light switch setup
Rallye gauges ( still on the fence between this and Dakotas )
Clutch safety switch

For a friend:
Sure grip clutch style in good shape
3.23 gears

I'm thing of bringing to sell:
Drive loop for 833 4 speed ( Us cartool)
Rear window exterior trim new
Interior window trim pieces
3.23 gears for a 742 chunk
Glovebox door
Rear quarter window bolt w/ spring
1972-74 seat belt harness clips
New rear ebrake cables 1970 Cuda from Inline
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

70 Challenger Lover

I have a 4 speed I'm tripping over. If memory serves, it might be a truck version. Also have a set of low performance small block heads I'd love to be rid of. A few air cleaners, an odd assortment of big block exh. manifolds, a 1969 HP 340 intake, tons of 14" road wheels that need attention. Those are the heavy things I'd rather not drag out unless I know it's going to a new home. PM if interested. Have other stuff I can bring but too much to list.

HP_Cuda

Guys - Here is my list of items I am thinking of bringing down this Thursday to sell at Fall Fling.

Is there anyone who will have a swap space who would be willing to show any of this stuff. We can definitely negotiate what makes sense for both parties. This will help me move some stuff out and put a couple of bucks in your pocket as well.

I'm thing of bringing to sell:
Drive loop for 833 4 speed ( Us Cartool)
Rear window exterior trim new
Interior window trim pieces
3.23 gears for a 742 chunk
Glovebox door
Rear quarter window bolt w/ spring
1972-74 seat belt harness clips
New rear ebrake cables 1970 Cuda from Inline

Let me know,
Bryan

HP_Cuda

Well I'm hitting the road and heading down today.

See ya'll at Fall Fling!

:cheers:

Cuda Cody

Looks like it's going to be a warm 92 degrees on Saturday :banana:   Should be a great time.  See you soon!!!

70/6chall

Ok guys! I'll be there with a Chrysler dealership mechanic buddy of mine, Rick. I will most likely wear the E-bodies.org shirt. So, see you all Saturday morning, 78 miles from me. I enjoy getting there while it's still dark, the sun always rises on all things MOPAR. As the radio announcer for the old  ,Orange County International Raceway,(OCIR) used to say  "Hey! race fans, Be there or be square"
     Thanks,   Al

YellowThumper

70/ Are you at show? Same car in sig?

Also. For the thread title. I am looking for hood release latch mechanism. Don't need latch I need the lever for my
74 Challenger.

And... I have these to gift to the first someone that may be interested. They are narrow on top so theY look to be for an A body car.

Mike
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Spikedog08

You guys enjoy!  92* wow . . . A comfortable 42* here!  Brrrr :drunk:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!