Main Menu

Goodguys Autumn Get-Together Nov 11-12

Started by IRON MAN, November 10, 2017, 07:21:34 PM

Previous topic Next topic

IRON MAN

Goodguys Pleasanton, Ca Nov 11-12. there will be autocross, Demolition Derby, Burn-out competition, All Years!
I plan to be there if weather holds up....forecast low 60's and some clouds. Hope to see a 1970 Challenger T/A because I need to get hood pin location measurements. The event is free to VETERANS which I am.

Cuda Cody

It's best to install your pins and take the hole placement from your car.  The fenders can vary from vehicle to vehicle.  And thank you for your service!   :yessir:   :clapping:

Quote from: IRON MAN on November 10, 2017, 07:21:34 PM
Hope to see a 1970 Challenger T/A because I need to get hood pin location measurements. The event is free to VETERANS which I am.

Cudakiller70

Love the fair grounds there. Autocross is fun to watch.
Thank you sir for your service!  :unitedstates:

IRON MAN

Spent six hours at Goodguys today. The weather was sunny and at 65 degrees. There were five 1970-72 Challengers and one Cuda Shaker hood 440. A 1970 Challenger 340 6-pak convertible received the Goodguys Staff Pick Award. See pick. A 1970 T/A owner allowed me to take many measurements off his car and take some detail pictures. He had a lot of knowledge he shared with me about T/A's.

1 Wild R/T

Pink Vert is my buddy Mike... That car has been on the road since 95... Still looks pristine...

RUNCHARGER

That's actually a pretty neat looking car.
Sheldon

1 Wild R/T

Yeah, it's very well done, originally a A66 in EB7 with a B5 interior.... These days it would get restored stock but back when it was built  stock was boring....  And changing it at this point isn't worth considering.... It was done to a very high level, Mike & his girls love it. as do most people who see it.. (Only people who don't are usually the "Mopar's must be stock crowd)....