Main Menu

Landsdale Car Show Lunch Menu

Started by 303 Mopar, June 26, 2017, 06:54:56 PM

Previous topic Next topic

303 Mopar

This is just the coolest lunch menu at the Landsdale Mopar show.

jimynick

LOL, there's some boys who've got their act together! Hospitable and charitable, a tough combo to beat.  :yes:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Cuda Cody

Spikedog08

Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

ViperMan

Now see, I've never done that with the food offerings at Carlisle, but my BEER offerings - now THAT's a different story... ;)

ViperMan

A few more for fun...  :)

Cudakiller70

Cuda Cody

Love those beer labels.   :banana:  @ViperMan   We need some special beer in the Prize Shop!  ;) 

ViperMan

Quote from: Cuda Cody on June 27, 2017, 03:53:58 PM
Love those beer labels.   :banana:  @ViperMan   We need some special beer in the Prize Shop!  ;)

Hey you figure out how to do it legally and we could definitely make that happen!  :)

Cudakiller70

@Cuda Cody this would be great to have some vendors do this at the Cuda Cody Northwestern Mopar Cuda Challenger nationals in Washington. I missed what days it's happening? :lurking:

Cuda Cody

:haha:  Just keep an eye on your mailbox for the invitation.   :rofl:

Quote from: Cudakiller70 on June 27, 2017, 07:20:55 PM
@Cuda Cody this would be great to have some vendors do this at the Cuda Cody Northwestern Mopar Cuda Challenger nationals in Washington. I missed what days it's happening? :lurking:

Cuda Cody

We'll marketing the collectible bottle.  :D   What people do with the liquid inside is up to them.   8)

Quote from: ViperMan on June 27, 2017, 05:24:02 PM
Hey you figure out how to do it legally and we could definitely make that happen!  :)

ViperMan

Quote from: Cuda Cody on June 27, 2017, 07:34:34 PM
We'll marketing the collectible bottle.  :D   What people do with the liquid inside is up to them.   8)

Quote from: ViperMan on June 27, 2017, 05:24:02 PM

I figured "$15 EB.O stickers - comes with a free six pack of beer!"  :)

Dmz73

Quote from: ViperMan on June 27, 2017, 01:18:45 PM
Now see, I've never done that with the food offerings at Carlisle, but my BEER offerings - now THAT's a different story... ;)
Impressive! I still have a Turbo Boost!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk