Main Menu

Mark Your Calendar - Two Events

Started by blown motor, January 31, 2017, 07:19:33 AM

Previous topic Next topic

blown motor

Mark your calendar for June 16-17 and Sept 9.

June 16-17 - Two day Mopar cruise from southern Ontario going north, looping through Algonquin Provincial Park and coming back down to Gravenhurst where we'll stay overnight. Saturday morning we'll do the Gravenhurst Car Show (600 cars) and then head home. We attempted this run last year but had to cancel at the last minute due to an unforseen situation.

Sept 9 - Second bi-annual Great Lakes Classic Mopar BBQ at Mitchell, ON. I did this two years ago and it's time to do it again. A great day to get out for a run before the season closes.

More details as the dates approach but for more now put it on the calendar before something else gets booked.

Cheers.

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Cuda Cody

Sounds like a couple FUN events!!!!   :yes:  Come on Summer!!!!!  I'm ready to do some cruising.

blown motor

The June cruise is less than 2 months away. We have shortened the loop on Friday. We hook up in Barrie for lunch then go north and east to Carnarvon, north to Dorset and Huntsville and back down to Gravenhurst. About a 3 hr run through bush and lake country plus a coffee stop.
So far we have 6 vehicles, including e-bodies.org stars brads70 and jimynick  :bradsthumb:, with at least as many interested but not yet committed. If the weather doesn't co-operate we'll cancel it.
Who else is in?  :grouphug:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

jimynick

We'll be lucky if we're able to cross that funky old bridge in Dorset as I was there last weekend and it's under "rehabilitation" for a while. No biggie as there's a detour around it.  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"