Main Menu

MoparFest Aug 19th & 20th New Hamburg Ontario, Canada

Started by Cuda Cody, March 24, 2017, 06:53:49 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Linked Events

benlavigne

More pics from Saturday, had to head home early Sunday morning...

Ben

benlavigne

More, if there is one car you'd like more pics of, let me know!

Ben

benlavigne

Can't get enuff of that E-Body stuff... ;-)

Ben

blown motor

Flat Cody showed up today wearing this really cool cap from the e-bodies.org prize shop.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

blown motor

Quote from: anlauto on August 20, 2017, 01:49:54 PM
Show seemed a little slower today than Saturday  :thinking:

:iagree: Certainly not as busy as yesterday.

76orangewagon

Benlavigne....Thanks for posting all the pictures...I find it sort of strange that at a big car show over half of the cars have their hood and trunks closed. The EV2 340 shaker Cuda is real close to mine, I wonder if it's real ? I might have to plan on attending next year, Google Maps says it's about a 3 /2 hour drive.   

benlavigne

Don't stop 'til you get enough...

Ben

benlavigne

Quote from: 76orangewagon on August 20, 2017, 03:10:57 PM
Benlavigne....Thanks for posting all the pictures...I find it sort of strange that at a big car show over half of the cars have their hood and trunks closed. The EV2 340 shaker Cuda is real close to mine, I wonder if it's real ? I might have to plan on attending next year, Google Maps says it's about a 3 /2 hour drive.

We drove 6-1/2 hours to get there! You have no excuses! ;-)
The main difference with US shows such as Carlisle or the Nats is that most of the cars are drivers, with modifications, not many showroom-stock restorations...

Ben

benlavigne

Last ones for now, more later!

Ben

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Plumcrazy72

Hey guys new here. I got to put faces to names this weekend at moparfest, met a great group of guys. Even joined the area of the ebodies.org for Sunday. I am terrible at remembering names but was great meeting you all. I have been texting back and forth with Murray for about 1.5 years trying to get together and finally got to meet him so that was much needed. I also met jason, cordodge (sorry forget your real name) and his monster 572 challenger, also met a handful of other super nice guys that I can't remember. Chime in and help me out if you'd like. I also see my car made the picture list from Ben. (Purple challenger with black top beside a black Dakota with yellow stripes) Again great meeting you's and look forward to many more
1972 340 PCP
2015 Dodge Journey Crossroad
2020 Ram Rebel

blown motor

If I'm not mistaken the orange 70, pic numner 1736 and 1738, was in the car corral. It looked like a fresh restoration priced at $75,000.

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Brads70

Thanks for posting pictures guys. I see quite a few cars that I know the owners to.  :bradsthumb:
I was planning on going but have been sick with a bad cold all week so I figured it best to stay home instead of passing it along...

blown motor

Today's eccentrics.