Linked Events

• MoparFest Ontario, Canada: August 19, 2017 - August 20, 2017

veryhot_post in MoparFest Aug 19th & 20th New Hamburg Ontario, Canada in Car Shows, Events, and Races Author Topic: MoparFest Aug 19th & 20th New Hamburg Ontario, Canada  (Read 4165 times)

Offline Cudajason

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Big Block
  • index in MoparFest Aug 19th & 20th New Hamburg Ontario, Canada in Car Shows, Events, and Races
  • Credits: 220
  • Hey....
    • Share Post
clip in MoparFest Aug 19th & 20th New Hamburg Ontario, Canada in Car Shows, Events, and Races
Re: MoparFest Aug 19th & 20th New Hamburg Ontario, Canada
« Reply #135 on: August 20, 2017, 07:09:39 PM »
The swap was pretty good this year...I did not find anything but I was not really looking either...too many little projects already on the go for next winter, but Flat Cody almost bought a few things!!

« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 08:27:46 PM by Cuda Cody »
1974 Cuda. 360/727.  Yes its pink, not its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

proxy in MoparFest Aug 19th & 20th New Hamburg Ontario, Canada in Car Shows, Events, and Races

Offline Cudajason

• Big Block
  • index in MoparFest Aug 19th & 20th New Hamburg Ontario, Canada in Car Shows, Events, and Races
  • Hey....
    • Share Post
clip in MoparFest Aug 19th & 20th New Hamburg Ontario, Canada in Car Shows, Events, and Races
« Reply #136 on: August 20, 2017, 07:12:30 PM »
A few of the cars Flat Cody wanted to check out too! 

« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 08:29:15 PM by Cuda Cody »

Offline Cudajason

• Big Block
  • Hey....
    • Share Post
« Reply #137 on: August 20, 2017, 07:14:28 PM »
Ther was also a meeting of the minds!  Boy the things these two talked about!!

E-Bodies Cuda Challenger Message Forum

« Reply #137 on: August 20, 2017, 07:14:28 PM »

Online anlauto

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Six Pack
  • Credits: 9480
  • Life is like a box of chocolates....
    • Share Post
    • www_sm in MoparFest Aug 19th & 20th New Hamburg Ontario, Canada in Car Shows, Events, and Races
xx in MoparFest Aug 19th & 20th New Hamburg Ontario, Canada in Car Shows, Events, and Races
« Reply #138 on: August 20, 2017, 07:16:49 PM »
Ther was also a meeting of the minds!  Boy the things these two talked about!!

He's a lot smaller in real life :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Online blown motor

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Big Block
  • Credits: 4690
    • Share Post
xx in MoparFest Aug 19th & 20th New Hamburg Ontario, Canada in Car Shows, Events, and Races
« Reply #139 on: August 20, 2017, 07:21:01 PM »
 :haha:  :haha:  :haha:
Who has more fun than people!
74 Challenger Rallye  12 Challenger RT Classic
Meet Nina and Sheili

Offline Spikedog08

• Administrator
  • Six Pack
  • Credits: 5490
  • MOPAR FOREVER
    • Share Post
« Reply #140 on: August 20, 2017, 07:33:07 PM »
I will flip all those photos in the morning. . . . Looks like a lot of fun.  Issues next year for me, appears my niece is getting married the week before the show next year which mean I will miss the mopar Nats and then have to go to Canada 2 weeks in a row if I want to go . . Not sure how that is going to work .  . . 

:thinking:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Online anlauto

• Six Pack
    • Share Post
    • www_sm in MoparFest Aug 19th & 20th New Hamburg Ontario, Canada in Car Shows, Events, and Races
« Reply #141 on: August 20, 2017, 07:36:36 PM »
I will flip all those photos in the morning. . . . Looks like a lot of fun.  Issues next year for me, appears my niece is getting married the week before the show next year which mean I will miss the mopar Nats and then have to go to Canada 2 weeks in a row if I want to go . . Not sure how that is going to work .  . . 

If the wedding is in Canada....Just stay awhile and make a nice vacation out of it  :notsure:

Offline Spikedog08

• Administrator
  • Six Pack
  • Credits: 5490
  • MOPAR FOREVER
    • Share Post
« Reply #142 on: August 20, 2017, 07:38:37 PM »

If the wedding is in Canada....Just stay awhile and make a nice vacation out of it  :notsure:

Yeah she lives 20 minutes from the show . . I gave her sh!t today for not planning it around the show . . . lol

Offline Cuda Cody

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (3)
  • Mighty 426 Hemi
  • Credits: 2780
    • Share Post
« Reply #143 on: August 20, 2017, 08:31:17 PM »
Flat Cody first finds the girl then all the good deals in the swap meet.  Looks like he learned it all from the last guy he's hanging out with.   :haha:    :))  :haha: 

Offline 700 AKN

• Leaning Tower of Power
  • Credits: 310
    • Share Post
« Reply #144 on: August 20, 2017, 10:04:47 PM »

Looks like you guys had a great gathering and good weather.

Thank you "benlavigne" for all the great photo's.   You did a heck of a job.
Also thanks Jason & Murray for the humor you added to this post.   Made me chuckle.

I hope next year my car will be able to attend and I'll just tag along.
:bigthumb:
proxy in MoparFest Aug 19th & 20th New Hamburg Ontario, Canada in Car Shows, Events, and Races

Offline J-Code Jeni

• Big Block
  • Credits: 3470
    • Share Post
« Reply #145 on: August 20, 2017, 11:50:05 PM »
Your great coverage of the event, the non-stop-fun and your hospitality (lunch & beer?!?) made us all feel like we missed a phenomenal event! Thanks for sharing so many pics and for including Flat Cody in the fun! This thread definitely gets a  :perfect10: from me!!  :clapping:

« Reply #145 on: August 20, 2017, 11:50:05 PM »

Offline Cudajason

• Big Block
  • Hey....
    • Share Post
« Reply #146 on: August 21, 2017, 05:03:59 PM »
Oh I almost forgot...Flat Cody was really digging this old girl!

They said he was too short, or maybe it was shifty, to sit in it, but they were cool with him getting close for a pic!

Offline jimynick

• Big Block
  • Credits: 4050
  • If you've got to ask, you don't understand!
    • Share Post
« Reply #147 on: August 21, 2017, 08:04:52 PM »
Good pics Jas and that WAS a cool old slingshot! The original owner/driver was there when I saw it and he said they had it running last year. I've got a bunch of pics that I keep meaning to load on this thread and I'll have to get my arse in gear regarding that.  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Online anlauto

• Six Pack
    • Share Post
« Reply #148 on: September 17, 2017, 09:16:44 AM »
It was a real nice set of black Cuda convertible rear interior panels. :'(

To add insult to injury, I did some investigating today and found out who sold them to Ola. It was an old friend of mine that I've known for almost 30 years. His name is Mike and he owns a FJ5 340 Auto 70 Cuda convertible......He had no idea I've been looking for a set and he just about shit a brick when I told him I offered Ola $1000.....Mike told me not to woryy he thinks he has at least one more nicer set.....I was relieved to hear the ones he sold also had repairs done to them which I did not know about......I hope the other set he has are RED :rofl: I'll look forward to painting them white :Stirring:

Well my friend Mike came through with another set of near perfect Cuda convertible interior panels today. These ones are tan and in just about as nice of condition as you'll find. I gladly gave $1000 for them.

Offline RUNCHARGER

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Six Pack
  • Credits: 3410
    • Share Post
« Reply #149 on: September 17, 2017, 09:45:31 AM »
Wow! Good score.
Sheldon

« Reply #149 on: September 17, 2017, 09:45:31 AM »

Tags:

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter Share via whatsapp

clip
Hi From Ontario Canada

Started by dodj

19 Replies
Last post August 14, 2017, 07:36:41 PM
by jimynick
clip
Best fiberglass guy in Ontario Canada??

Started by Markp

6 Replies
Last post March 06, 2017, 09:12:27 AM
by Markp