Main Menu

MoparFest Aug 19th & 20th New Hamburg Ontario, Canada

Started by Cuda Cody, March 24, 2017, 06:53:49 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Linked Events

Cudajason

Well just 2 sleeps away!  My excitment level is starting to build.

Just in case anyone is wondering the weather for the weekend looks amazing!

This is surprising, as we have only had one weekend that was rain free thie summer!

1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

cordodge

Loading up tonight, weather does look great for sure. I'll be there very early Saturday morning. See you guys there

blown motor

Forecast just got better. Only 20% chance of rain on Saturday and 10 on Sunday.  :woohoo:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Spikedog08

One year ago today, I was in the car starting my drive to the Great White North . . . . Was a nice ride!   The way home was a little more challenging with rain!  You guys enjoy the show this year and I will consider next year.  Although reviews for the Nationals are improving so may go that direction . . .

3 shows all within 2 weeks certainly make it challenging . . . The Nats, Woodward and Moparfest . . . Decisions, Decisions . . . no can't do more than one each year.  Well I guess I could do the Nationals and Woodward since Woodward is so close to me.

:thinking:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

cudaized

1970 `cuda340 convertible 4-speed Rallye Red with Red interior cudaized.com 1970-71 Plymouth and Dodge E-Body Convertible Registry ebodyconvertibleregistry.com

Cudajason

1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

blown motor

Quote from: Cudajason on August 18, 2017, 09:07:12 AM
Quote from: cudaized on August 18, 2017, 08:33:08 AM
How long is the drive time from Pearson CYYZ?

Its about an hour and 10 mins. or so.

That depends on traffic. The 401 can be an absolute stop and go zoo or easy driving. Early Saturday morning shouldn't be too bad. You should get some good Mopar viewing along the way with people heading to the show.

J-Code Jeni

This sure sounds like one great event, we'll have to make the trek someday! Looking forward to getting reports from the show... please?!?  :D

cudaized

1970 `cuda340 convertible 4-speed Rallye Red with Red interior cudaized.com 1970-71 Plymouth and Dodge E-Body Convertible Registry ebodyconvertibleregistry.com

Spikedog08

Quote from: J-Code Jeni on August 18, 2017, 11:23:14 AM
This sure sounds like one great event, we'll have to make the trek someday! Looking forward to getting reports from the show... please?!?  :D

I think maybe if I can swing it, Mopar Nationals one weekend and then MoparFest the next.  Not sure my wife will agree . . . .  :thinking:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

anlauto

I just got back from Moparfest swap meet...set-up day. Looks like it's going to be a good year. I saw Layson's setting up which is always nice when the American vendors bring their stuff up here, so many CDN's don't make it to Carlisle or the Nats to buy parts. Didn't see Herb's Parts yet, they were there last year.
At least one new vendor from Quebec I've never seen before with a lot of E Body parts and of course Sylvain is there with his huge display. Sylvain was also offering 20% off everything !

Ola, I hope you enjoy the show, you will see a lot of cars you've never seen before. :drinkingbud: I'll be looking for you.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

jimynick

I sure hope the weather holds as mentioned. The boys are out in the garage wrenching on their Horizon changing the head and trying to get it running to take to Moparfest. I've got to try to get my old bus out of the garage and over the hole we dug for the garage drains and that should be fun, especially in the early morning! Wish me luck boys and if it works out, I'll see a bunch of you there. Save me a spot, will you Jas?  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

benlavigne

Some pics from the first night, there is a show in the streets of New Hamburg:

Ben

Cudajason

Cool stuff. that's for sharing the pics @benlavigne.  one of these years I will make it out the crusie night.

@jimynick good luck man, to the boys too!  I will be saving a number of spots as soon as we get there in the morning, one will have your name on it!

Jason 

blown motor

The red and black Challengers with hoods up will be in the e-bodies.org display tomorrow. Looking forward to meeting you Ben. Thanks for the pics.