Main Menu

MoparFest Aug 19th & 20th New Hamburg Ontario, Canada

Started by Cuda Cody, March 24, 2017, 06:53:49 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Linked Events

blown motor

Hoping to be there Sat and Sun but Sunday for sure.

I'll bring relish for the burgs and dogs. Wife made it, best ever. Got ketchup, mustard and cheese too.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

blown motor

Two weeks from now you'll be saying " Damn that was good". Well, you will if you show up. Otherwise.......

If you didn't register as part of the e-bodies.org group then when you go to registration have them change it so you can join us on Diamond 1. Look for the tent with the e-bodies.org banner.

Cuda Cody

Wish I could be there.  But I'm looking forward to seeing photos from the show.   :takepicture:  Think of me and snap a few photos of the people and cars.  I'll share this thread on our facebook group.   :grouphug:

Quote from: blown motor on August 07, 2017, 04:28:07 PM
Two weeks from now you'll be saying " Damn that was good". Well, you will if you show up. Otherwise.......

If you didn't register as part of the e-bodies.org group then when you go to registration have them change it so you can join us on Diamond 1. Look for the tent with the e-bodies.org banner.

Cudajason

So I am guessing only a few of us are going this year!  :wave:

Man you guys don't know what you are missing.

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

Spikedog08

I went last year and it was a great time!  This year I decided to go to Woodward instead.  Being only 40 minutes from the cruise, makes it cheaper and more convenient for sure!   Next year I may come again!   

:twothumbsup:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

jimynick

Jas, I'm registered and I believe it's with the group- I'll have to check. My son scheduled the concrete work in front of our garage for the Saturday, but I've asked him to change that and hope he will be able to. If not, I hope to be there on the Sunday. I'll try to remember to score some of DePietro's Italian sausage for your grill, it's excellent.  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

benlavigne

Quote from: Cuda Cody on August 07, 2017, 06:34:48 PM
Wish I could be there.  But I'm looking forward to seeing photos from the show.   :takepicture:  Think of me and snap a few photos of the people and cars.  I'll share this thread on our facebook group.   :grouphug:

I'll do that assignement, will upload pics Friday/Saturday night!
Driving in with the Grand Cherokee, though, not the Challenger for this year...  :(

Ben

Cudajason

Quote from: jimynick on August 14, 2017, 07:54:19 PM
Jas, I'm registered and I believe it's with the group- I'll have to check. My son scheduled the concrete work in front of our garage for the Saturday, but I've asked him to change that and hope he will be able to. If not, I hope to be there on the Sunday. I'll try to remember to score some of DePietro's Italian sausage for your grill, it's excellent.  :cheers:

Thanks @jimynick hope you can make it!

However, small change of plans for lunch.  My plans for a BBQ have hit a bit of a snag.  Fear not, we are still planning to have a lunch for any and all members that are interested.

The new plan is to have a sandwich bar available for all members.  @blown motor and I will have several cold cuts / deli meats and accoutrements available for you to eat at your leisure.   The pan (and it s a very loose plan) is to have everything ready in the tent for around noon.

Please let me know if you plan on stopping by so we can plan accordingly.

The tent will be in Ball Diamond 1.  I typically arrive fairly early and will do my best to reserve a number of spots for member to park together if  you so wish.

Even if you do not plan to park by the tent, please feel free to stop by the tent and say hello!

Hope to see
Quote from: benlavigne on August 15, 2017, 07:55:51 AM
Quote from: Cuda Cody on August 07, 2017, 06:34:48 PM

I'll do that assignement, will upload pics Friday/Saturday night!
Driving in with the Grand Cherokee, though, not the Challenger for this year...  :(

Ben
you all there!

Cool!  I hope to take a few pics as well!

1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

anlauto

I'll be going up Friday afternoon for all the deals in the swap meet, and of course I'll be there all weekend....Can't wait :banana:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

blown motor

Alan, is the swap area open to the public on Friday?

anlauto

Quote from: blown motor on August 15, 2017, 06:33:02 PM
Alan, is the swap area open to the public on Friday?

People will be there setting up, you'll be able to just walk in no problem.....If you have to..... "you're just there to help a friend set-up" :yes:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cudaized

Well he€k,
I might as well jump seat up to CYYZ, rent a car, and go see this fantastic show!
Maybe Saturday?
1970 `cuda340 convertible 4-speed Rallye Red with Red interior cudaized.com 1970-71 Plymouth and Dodge E-Body Convertible Registry ebodyconvertibleregistry.com

Cudajason

Quote from: cudaized on August 16, 2017, 12:36:01 PM
Well he€k,
I might as well jump seat up to CYYZ, rent a car, and go see this fantastic show!
Maybe Saturday?

We would love to have you @cudaized  :ohyeah:

blown motor

@cudaized if you're serious about coming PM me to discuss your plans. I can give you a room.

cudaized

Thank you.
If I come up, it would be:
Arriving early Saturday morning at CYYZ, rent a car, attend the show, return and be in place by 7PM back at CYYZ.

I appreciate the offer.
1970 `cuda340 convertible 4-speed Rallye Red with Red interior cudaized.com 1970-71 Plymouth and Dodge E-Body Convertible Registry ebodyconvertibleregistry.com