Main Menu

MoparFest Aug 19th & 20th New Hamburg Ontario, Canada

Started by Cuda Cody, March 24, 2017, 06:53:49 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Linked Events

Cudajason

Quote from: Jay Bee on August 19, 2017, 04:13:30 PM
It was great to see all the members. A special thanks to Cudajason, blown motor and (sorry, I forgot her name) for the great lunch they put on. Three varieties of cold cuts, cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, buns, banana bread, butter tarts, brownies, chips and I'm sure I'm forgetting things. As it was already said, you guys rock.

Thanks @Jay Bee   Glad you enjoyed the lunch! 
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

Cuda Cody

:haha:  :rofl:  :haha:  Seriously?  Did Flat Cody not want to leave?  I wouldn't want to stop driving that cool car either.   :bigthumb:

Quote from: Cudajason on August 19, 2017, 04:23:16 PM
Had to do a little work after the show...flat cody had a little misshap!!

Cuda Cody

Okay, you got to tell us what the part was?  I'm really curious now.    :huh:  What is hard to find and costs about $1,000? 

Quote from: anlauto on August 19, 2017, 04:23:00 PM
Well I found somebody carrying parts that I desperately needed....But that person refused my extremely generous offer to "name his price"......I started at $1000 which was double what he paid....and I had $1200 in pocket....I would have borrowed more if I had to......but he still politely refused  :pullinghair:

anlauto

It was a real nice set of black Cuda convertible rear interior panels. :'(
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cudajason

Quote from: Cuda Cody on August 19, 2017, 06:19:19 PM
:haha:  :rofl:  :haha:  Seriously?  Did Flat Cody not want to leave?  I wouldn't want to stop driving that cool car either.   :bigthumb:

Quote from: Cudajason on August 19, 2017, 04:23:16 PM
Had to do a little work after the show...flat cody had a little misshap!!

Yeah, seriously!  He was in there all day, I just could not get him to come out!! Everyone had a good laugh about it!

1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

Cudajason

Quote from: J-Code Jeni on August 19, 2017, 08:23:54 AM
:haha: I should have captured Cody's face when he realized his mini-me made it to MoparFest!! Great job @Cudajason , you are awesome for making it happen!  :ohyeah:

Thank you for making it happen @J-Code Jeni  Everyone got a big kicknout of Flat Cody. We have more planned for tomorrow and will post more pics!

blown motor

Quote from: Cudajason on August 19, 2017, 07:18:50 PM
Quote from: J-Code Jeni on August 19, 2017, 08:23:54 AM
:haha: I should have captured Cody's face when he realized his mini-me made it to MoparFest!! Great job @Cudajason , you are awesome for making it happen!  :ohyeah:

Thank you for making it happen @J-Code Jeni  Everyone got a big kicknout of Flat Cody. We have more planned for tomorrow and will post more pics!

Flat Cody would have seen more of the show today if he hadn't of "gone into hiding". We'll try and get him to make up for it tomorrow.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

cudaized

Quote from: anlauto on August 19, 2017, 07:02:44 PM

Yes. Yes they are.
Alan, I understand, and thank you for your generous offer. Interestingly enough, the panels found me. I just happened to be there at the right time. I was a little surprised no one bought them Friday or all of Saturday morning.
1970 `cuda340 convertible 4-speed Rallye Red with Red interior cudaized.com 1970-71 Plymouth and Dodge E-Body Convertible Registry ebodyconvertibleregistry.com

cordodge

Quote from: anlauto on August 19, 2017, 04:27:50 PM
I really enjoyed meeting Cordoge and checking out the silver and red beauty :inlove:

Thanks Alan, Kind words coming from a guy who builds master peices. everyone else as well.Just a great bunch of guys and gals.

blown motor

Flat Cody just me Robert Bazinet from the e-bodies FB page.

blown motor

Cordodge is stealing the show!

Cuda Cody

The weather looks like it is perfect.   :banana:  Thanks for sharing some photos.   :clapping: 

cordodge

anlauto

Quote from: anlauto on August 19, 2017, 07:02:44 PM

To add insult to injury, I did some investigating today and found out who sold them to Ola. It was an old friend of mine that I've known for almost 30 years. His name is Mike and he owns a FJ5 340 Auto 70 Cuda convertible......He had no idea I've been looking for a set and he just about shit a brick when I told him I offered Ola $1000.....Mike told me not to woryy he thinks he has at least one more nicer set.....I was relieved to hear the ones he sold also had repairs done to them which I did not know about......I hope the other set he has are RED :rofl: I'll look forward to painting them white :Stirring:

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

anlauto

Show seemed a little slower today than Saturday  :thinking: