Main Menu

Northwest (U.S.) regional Mopar meet - Brush Prairie WA

Started by RzeroB, August 13, 2017, 01:23:46 PM

Previous topic Next topic

RzeroB

Ok, there's no such thing ... yet ... but there needs to be!  :yes:

You got Carlisle in the Northeast ...
The Nats in the Mid-West ...
Mopars with Big Daddy in the Southeast ...
MATS and Spring/Fall Fling in the Southwest ...

What does the Northwest have??

What it needs is a Northwest regional meet and what better place to have it than Brush Prairie WA!!  :ohyeah:

I'd come all the way out from St Lou just to attend that event ... and I'm sure you would probably get people from even further away than me.

Serious consideration should be given to getting this going for 2018 and beyond. All in favor say "aye" ... those opposed say "no" ... the "ayes" have it!  :clapping:
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

Cuda Cody

:haha:  Sounds like a great time.   :banana:  Brush Prairie is a wonderful place to visit too.  We have brush and we have prairie... what more could you ever want?   :rofl: 

With how short our summers are around here there is pretty much a car event or two every week.  But we only really get one big Mopar event around here and that's about 50 miles south at the Woodburn Drag Strip.  Next week there is a Mopar show about 3 hours north.  But if we ever did anything it would be smart to work it in with the big Mopar show at Woodburn.   :thinking:

1 Wild R/T

Chryco Psycho

I went to a good sized show around the Seattle area 15 years back , are they still doing that ?

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on August 13, 2017, 03:22:18 PM
I went to a god sized show around the Seattle area 15 years back , are they still doing that ?

Must have been Heavenly....

Likely the Woodburn race/show, Fifteen years ago they might have still had I believe it was a Mopar Unlimited doing the car show & Woodburn doing the races & swap meet the next day....

Shoooter

.  Next week there is a Mopar show about 3 hours north.  what one is this Cody? just a mopar car show or is there a parts swap. I would be intrested in coming down to that.

tman

It is a car show with swap meet.  Swap meet is small.  Here are details, click on the Sunbust poster:

http://moparsunlimited.org/

Cuda Cody

It's a neat show, but not very big.  The swap might have 10 to 15 people set up, but cool stuff can be found.  The car show is good with a large mix of all kinds of old Mopars.