Main Menu

Not Carlisle but...

Started by soundcontrol, July 17, 2017, 02:11:38 PM

Previous topic Next topic

soundcontrol

Since Carlisle was out of reach for me, I went to a local car show 2 hrs from my house. Nice one, here is some cool e-bodies that was there. Amazing car and story behind the white Hemi Challenger (Real R-code, R/T SE), the owner bought it in 1974 and has been using it as a driver in the summers ever since, put a lot of miles on it, he drove it to the show here, in the rain. :)  The red Hemi Cuda is also a real R code car. The -72 with original 340 was for sale, I was tempted, but he didn't want my Harley in trade.

Jay Bee

It's been said before...Sweden sure has a nice lot of Mopar Muscle. Thanks for sharing.

hato

Amazing turnout for a cruise night we're lucky to get 1 or 2 classsic mopar around where I live

Cuda Cody

WOW!  We don't get that many awesome E-Bodies at our local shows.  And you're in Sweden.  Very cool.  :sweden:

Rev-It-Up

Wow! That is way more e-bodies than we ever see around here! Thanks for the pics!  :yes:
Rev-It-Up

Marc70challenger

Quote from: Cuda Cody on July 17, 2017, 03:20:38 PM
WOW!  We don't get that many awesome E-Bodies at our local shows.  And you're in Sweden.  Very cool.  :sweden:

Same here. That's awesome. Thanks for pics!

RUNCHARGER

Wow is right! Very impressive, I am in love with the white one.
Sheldon

jimynick

Those are some very nice cars and, as stated, I can't get over that they're all there in Sweden! Sweet!  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

soundcontrol

Here is a video on the Hemi Challenger from a Swedish car magazine. Owner talks about it, in swedish though, but many nice shots of the car.

scf100

Several years ago I sold my 1970 Challenger RT/SE to guy in Sweden........top banana auto 383 no vinyl roof...
1970 Challenger R/T convertible Triple Black

Timbbuc2

I have been to several car shows, and very few e-bodies,  but Hey I am fixin to change that when I get mine done. Well done Sweden :wowzers:
Get in, I'll drive

anlauto

My 1971 440+6 Challenger went to Sweden  :sweden:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration