Main Menu

Saw some cool mopars

Started by dave73, November 05, 2017, 02:26:41 PM

Previous topic Next topic

dave73

Went to a local show in Montville, NJ and saw a couple cool mopars. The black challenger is mine, anyone know the owners of the other challenger and cuda?

303 Mopar

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Roadman

Your Challenger is  :banana:  Love the look. 

Brads70

I've seen that Cuda before, not sure if it was at Carlisle or on CC.com? (or both)  Your Challenger looks sinister!  :bradsthumb:

IRON MAN

The '71 Cuda has a period correct custom paint job. LOVE IT! I grew my muscle car wings in the 70's going to the Oakland Roadster Show, The Grand National Roadster Show at The Cow Palace, and Baylands Raceway (Fremont Drag). Yow-zy!  Great times. Thank you for sharing.

Cuda Cody

CudaMoparRay

6bblgt

the owner is "Choppintime" on Moparts

here's a thread Keystones or slots?? http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/2249794/keystones-or-slots.html#Post2249794

Chryco Psycho

Thanks for the pix
Your Black Chall is great !!

nsmall

dave73chally, love your ride.  Not just saying that.  As soon as I opened this thread I was like dang.  Not sure if it is a pain to keep nice (flat?), but well done. :clapping:

Chryco Psycho

Quote from: 6bblgt on November 05, 2017, 08:00:20 PM
the owner is "Choppintime" on Moparts

here's a thread Keystones or slots?? http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/2249794/keystones-or-slots.html#Post2249794

Put the slots [which I prefer ] on one side & the keystones on the other & see how long it takes anyone to notice !!

dave73

It was a fun time - out of about 800 cars there were only a few other mopars then what I posted pictures of. Cool having something not everyone has

Quote from: nsmall on November 05, 2017, 08:51:32 PM
dave73chally, love your ride.  Not just saying that.  As soon as I opened this thread I was like dang.  Not sure if it is a pain to keep nice (flat?), but well done. :clapping:

It's not a pain...it's a nightmare. I'll go shiny next time, just couldn't deal with the multicolor primer spots and wanted a quick fix. But now it's grown on me, I may keep it this way and put the money I'd spend on a paint job towards another car...I have my original 318 and 3 speed just lying around ready to go into something!

dave73

Found a couple more cool shots of my car posted online by a photographer over on hotrodhotline.com

Choppintime

Hey, that is my Cuda. I usually try to get to that show because he has such a good turnout and wide array of cars.

Got there late but me and my buddy ( Plum Crazy RT Challenger next to me ) shot up there in the afternoon. I was admiring your car right around the time you were leaving. Very cool car, looks awesome !

Cuda doesn't get out much, only drove it three times this past year.