Saw some cool mopars

Started by dave73, November 05, 2017, 02:26:41 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Choppintime

By the way, just joined the site !

Thanks Cody for sending me this link !

anlauto

Welcome to the best E Body site in the world @Choppintime  :welcome:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

@Choppintime  your Cuda is one of my all time favorites!!!  :perfect10:   :1place:   And welcome to the site.   :welcome: 

Choppintime

Thanks Alan, long time no see !!

anlauto

Quote from: Cuda Cody on November 09, 2017, 01:46:45 PM
@Choppintime  your Cuda is one of my all time favorites!!!  :perfect10:   :1place:   And welcome to the site.   :welcome:

I have to agree with this.....it's one of an extremely low number of cars that I wouldn't want to see restored back to original. I absolutely love everything about it :drooling:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

dave73

@Choppintime good to see you on here. yea their shows are great, love the different types of cars that show up that you don't see everyday. Your car looked badass in person, well done! Where are you located? I'm in Roxbury Township, would be cool to link up to a few shows next year

nsmall

@Choppintime

Pardon my arrogance but I've never seen your car before and i have to agree...it's awesome man.

Can you tell us a little more about the paint job?

Tantster

Very nice. What's on the roof? Kinda looks like a flag. Any pics?

dave73

Cuda Cody

Choppintime

Quote from: nsmall on November 09, 2017, 06:39:37 PM
@Choppintime

Pardon my arrogance but I've never seen your car before and i have to agree...it's awesome man.

Can you tell us a little more about the paint job?

I'm in Florham Park, not far from Roxbury !

As far as the paint, second owner purchased the car in '74-'75. Took it off the road to make a world of wheels show car. Guy named Peter Pinari who had a shop named Kalifornia Kustoms in NY state painted the car in 1978ish. He also did the hood modifications (raised), smoothed out the factory seams in engine compartment and frenched in an antenna on the passenger side rear quarter.

Car was painted and never finished. Floated around garages for years until I bought it and got it back on the road 6, or so, years ago. Paint is really nice other than a few chips here and there from floating around those garages over the years. Originally a 340/4 speed 'Cuda, two fender tag car. I have the 340 on a stand. Currently has a 511 Arruzza hemi and Kiesler 5 speed.

Roadman

:rebelflag"   :unitedstates:   THE ROOF,  GOD BLESS AMERICA.    :unitedstates:

nsmall

Thanks for sharing about the history of your car.  It sounds like it is famous based on what others said about it.  Sounds fast. 

Cudakiller70

Just love that flag so cool!  Yup great car all around, well done! :bigthumb: