Main Menu

Summer Ender Fender Bender at LeMay's ACM

Started by Skunkworks Challenger, September 08, 2017, 08:03:09 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Skunkworks Challenger

Anyone on here going to LeMay's tomorrow?  I'm planning to go and will be driving my Challenger if weather is not too wet, other wise I'm driving my 55 Plymouth.

Cuda Cody

I was thinking about it, but the rain might keep me away.  The End of the World Rod Run is going on now too.  Wish Summer wasn't over already.

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: Cuda Cody on September 08, 2017, 08:15:49 PM
I was thinking about it, but the rain might keep me away.  The End of the World Rod Run is going on now too.  Wish Summer wasn't over already.

Summer's over? 

Skunkworks Challenger

We in the great northwest have had a really great summer, just needed a couple more dry weekends.

1 Wild R/T

Our summer has been normal, just find it a little hotter than I like these days... Twenty years ago it didn't bother me... For us it's just getting into the best time for cruises...

J-Code Jeni

Sounds like a great time! https://www.americascarmuseum.org/events/

Are you also doing the Friends & Fenders cruise in the morning? That's right up my alley... I'll have to put that on our calendar for next year!

Skunkworks Challenger

Cruised to Tacoma from Olympia via the back roads with friends in the Olympia Old Car Club.  The turn out was pretty good considering the weather forecast.  Only had some really lite sprinkles.  A great mix of cars; Three e-bodies and a couple b-bodies plus two modern Challengers and one c-body.
My 70 Challenger and a very nice 72 and a 70 Cuda 340 comprised the e-body line up .  My Challenger got a lot of attention.
Overall it was lots of fun and I would recommend all who can attend next years show.

J-Code Jeni

Really appreciate the update @Skunkworks Challenger & glad your awesome ride got the attention it deserves!  :twothumbsup:

I'm looking forward to attending this event in the future!