Cuda Cody

2017 Summit Racing All Mopar Show
Sunday, May 28, 2017
Summit Racing Equipment, Tallmadge, OH

* Open to all Chrysler Corporation vehicles
* Free dash plaque for all entries
* Event coverage by the Handy Randy Show
* Show hours: 9 am to 5 pm

https://www.summitracing.com/expertadviceandnews/calendar/upcoming/2017-all-mopar-show

Bills Auto Works

Cody,
  Are you coming to Ohio for this one?
                            Bill
YOUR QUALITY MOPAR TRANSPORTER SINCE 1983!

Cuda Cody

Oh how I wish I was.  But not in the cards this year.   :('

Quote from: Bills Auto Works on April 28, 2017, 03:23:36 PM
Cody,
  Are you coming to Ohio for this one?
                            Bill

Bills Auto Works

That is a shame! I was going to say if you were coming, I would come down & meet you & a few of the other guys. That is the holiday weekend & I try to stay off the road, so I don't have to put up with the "amateurs"
YOUR QUALITY MOPAR TRANSPORTER SINCE 1983!

MEK-Dangerous

I made a post about this show last year, and it got no response.    :-[

I have a sister that lives in the area, but I wasn't going to drive 6 hours if only 40 or 50 cars show up.

FWIW, Summit racing...I could spend the whole day looking around that place. They have a race car suspended overhead, and all the sales people wear racing suits.

76orangewagon

Quote from: MEK-Dangerous on April 29, 2017, 11:33:33 AM
I made a post about this show last year, and it got no response.    :-[

I have a sister that lives in the area, but I wasn't going to drive 6 hours if only 40 or 50 cars show up.

FWIW, Summit racing...I could spend the whole day looking around that place. They have a race car suspended overhead, and all the sales people wear racing suits.

Sometimes the Summit show is the same weekend a s the Junction Auto show in Chardon, this year its not, so hopefully there is a really good turnout. There is going to be several Hemi powered A bodies making the trip from surrounding states. 

76orangewagon

looks like the rain might hold off to get the show in on Sunday....hope to see some E bodies.org members there.

Marc70challenger

Quote from: MEK-Dangerous on April 29, 2017, 11:33:33 AM

:iagree:

For our biennial trips to Cleveland, we always stop in to check it out ... always leave with something ...  :yes:

303 Mopar

If anyone makes it there, please post pics!   :takepicture: :needphotos: