Main Menu

Woodburn DragStrip Mopar Nationals (Oregon) July 23rd

Started by Cuda Cody, March 24, 2017, 06:58:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Linked Events

Cuda Cody

The largest All Mopar Show, Swap and Drag Race in the Northwest.  Woodburn, Oregon DragStrip Mopar Nationals July 23rd 2017

I'll be there (if I'm back from Carlisle).   :bradsthumb:

http://www.woodburndragstrip.com/

J-Code Jeni

I'll be there!!  :D

This is a terrific event! For anyone interested in attending for the first time, plan to stay all day long!!

cudaragtop

- Randy D. 1970 'Cuda 340 4-Speed Convertible
69 Barracuda G3 Hemi/8HP70 Resto-Mod Project Album: https://goo.gl/photos/XjsAsx4LDo7psimU8

Cuda Cody

I'll be kicking around the show sometime morning to midday.  If you see me stop me and say hi!   :wave:

J-Code Jeni

The drag cars are lining up at Woodburn! So cool to see these cars go all out!

Cuda Cody

Great turnout.  Lots of photos to come....

J-Code Jeni

Check out what I spied in the show area today... that's right, this gentleman used e-Bodies.org's Fender Tag Decoder for his 1970 Cuda and placed the results in plastic sleeves so showgoers could read all the options his car came with!! How cool is that? This is the first time we've seen the Decoder results displayed at a car show!!  :veryexcited: :cooldance: :woohoo:

Fun fact, the owner drove his Cuda as a daily driver for decades and picked up his last child & wife from the hospital in this car!  :D

Chryco Psycho

Glad you made it to the show  very cool that our decoder was used ! need a pic of the whole car now !!

blown motor

All Mopars on the drag strip! That would be so cool! Bucket list item for sure. I'll let you know when I'm coming Cody and Jeni.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Rev-It-Up

Quote from: J-Code Jeni on July 23, 2017, 05:00:30 PM
Check out what I spied in the show area today... that's right, this gentleman used e-Bodies.org's Fender Tag Decoder for his 1970 Cuda and placed the results in plastic sleeves so showgoers could read all the options his car came with!! How cool is that? This is the first time we've seen the Decoder results displayed at a car show!!  :veryexcited: :cooldance: :woohoo:

Fun fact, the owner drove his Cuda as a daily driver for decades and picked up his last child & wife from the hospital in this car!  :D

That is sooo cool! Did he join, or just use the decoder?
Rev-It-Up

Cuda Cody

@J-Code Jeni  said she went up to look at the decoded sheet and the guy started telling her about E-Bodies.org.  How cool is that!!!   :veryexcited:  I wasn't there, but I did see it in his window later and spoke to him.  Super nice guy, but I did not ask how he found us.

Here's some photos from the event.   Swap Meet stuff first.....

Cuda Cody

Some of the car show photos...  First one is @J-Code Jeni  next to the T/A.   :inlove:

Cuda Cody

Some of the drag strip E-Bodies...

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Chryco Psycho