Main Menu

Woodburn DragStrip Mopar Nationals (Oregon) July 23rd

Started by Cuda Cody, March 24, 2017, 06:58:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Linked Events

Cuda Cody

With all the deserving cars that were there it was truly an honor to be awarded the BEST SMALL BLOCK trophy.   :banana:

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

anlauto

Is that something you drive to the show or trailer ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

1 Wild R/T

Congrats on the trophy! Well deserved, car looks great!! Cool thing is it's a trophy someone actually made, much cooler than the typical bowling trophy.... Looks like a good show, lotta nice cars up there....

Cuda Cody

Drove it over 100 miles to the show (there and back).    :burnout:   I had planned to drive the truck so I could do the swap meet, but woke up this morning and said lets take a car.  Glad we did.  We normally just drive our cars around for fun and do not do many shows with them.  Just a time thing as most shows require us to be there most of the day.

Quote from: anlauto on July 23, 2017, 07:25:04 PM
Is that something you drive to the show or trailer ?

Chryco Psycho

anlauto

Quote from: Cuda Cody on July 23, 2017, 07:36:47 PM
Drove it over 100 miles to the show (there and back).    :burnout:   I had planned to drive the truck so I could do the swap meet, but woke up this morning and said lets take a car.  Glad we did.  We normally just drive our cars around for fun and do not do many shows with them.  Just a time thing as most shows require us to be there most of the day.

I think this is the best prize of all  :worship: :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

JH23J0B

Was standing in front of yellow T/A when this cute young lady runs over and stands by it for a picture. Later, standing in line at the fly shack and the guy in front of me is wearing this really nice looking shirt that says " E-Bodies.org". Said I hadn't heard of it, so he hands me a card. WOW! this place is GREAT! Glad I ran into you.

Cuda Cody

Welcome @JH23J0B   :welcome:  Thanks for joining us and it was nice meeting you at the show.   :handshake:

Quote from: JH23J0B on July 24, 2017, 09:50:42 PM
Was standing in front of yellow T/A when this cute young lady runs over and stands by it for a picture. Later, standing in line at the fly shack and the guy in front of me is wearing this really nice looking shirt that says " E-Bodies.org". Said I hadn't heard of it, so he hands me a card. WOW! this place is GREAT! Glad I ran into you.

Thanks for sharing photos , great to see rides from places may never get to.