Saturday's Events & Activities
Participant vote car show, top 10 receive awards, All makes and models welcome

Vendor Row

Kid's Play Area

Braselton Police Department
Jefferson Police Department DUI Awareness Program
West Jackson Fire & Rescue
Jackson County EMS

Leave Your Mark Burnout Exhibition (not a contest)
Rev-It-Up

Cuda Cody

That's this weekend!!!!   :veryexcited:  If anyone goes please share some photos with us.   :please:

Rev-It-Up

Since Pixie is taking the weekend off to go on a cruise, Xe and I have the day off so we will probably head over there. We'll be sure to take pics.

@Oldschool let me know if your going.
Rev-It-Up

Oldschool

I am sad to report that I will not be attending. I totally forgot about it and I have the stainless trim off of the car right now straightening and polishing it. The car is looking tacky right now.... :rolleyes:

Timbbuc2

Last time they had discounts on parts. I went last year but only 1 e-body was there.
Get in, I'll drive

Rev-It-Up

Not as big of a turn out than I thought, but still some cool Mopars.
Rev-It-Up

Cuda Cody

Timbbuc2

I went today, gave out several of the e-bodie cards. More e-bodies this year than last. Some cool cars

Edit: Cuda Cody the photo flipper
Get in, I'll drive

Cuda Cody

Thanks for sharing photos!!!!   :bravo:

Rev-It-Up

Quote from: Timbbuc2 on May 20, 2017, 04:53:20 PM
I went today, gave out several of the e-bodiea cards. More e-bodiea this year than last. Some cool cars

Edit: Cuda Cody the photo flipper

I didn't have any cards with me, but I did talk to one of the owners about the site (the orange Cuda). He said he had 4 e-bodies, including an AAR. Hope he joins...would love to see his collection.

Wish we could have met up!
Rev-It-Up

Chryco Psycho

CudaMoparRay

Wow, that Charger 5.7 Hemi engine setup on top is the first I've seen that looked like that. Interesting.

Timbbuc2

I didn't get there until 12, traffic in Atlanta was TERRIBLE. Road construction in Atlanta and on I 20 coming into Atlanta.  Enjoyed seeing the cars and left with a bunch of parts :takemymoney:
Get in, I'll drive