Main Menu

2020 Dates ?

Started by anlauto, July 05, 2019, 07:54:45 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I've looked all over the internet and contacted Carlisle events...still nothing.

Can anybody confirm the 2020 Chrysler's at Carlisle dates ? Could it be the 10th-12th or 17th to 19th ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

Do they normally announce them at the event?  So they should release the dates next week I think.  You could ask Ed or his brother and they would know.

Spikedog08

Hmmm thought I saw the answer already . . And it was 10th - 12th . .  :dunno:  Be surprised if that is wrong . .
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

MEK-Dangerous

It's always the weekend after the 4th of July. I mean, the weekend after the week that the 4th falls on.

anlauto

Confirmed by Carlisle Event staff this morning as being July 10th - 12th 2020  :banana:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

1Burgfish

:wrenching: I hope to be there....

challengermaniac

I'm going to commit right now to making the 2020 show (my first visit to Carlisle)!

Who's with me?

1970 Challenger Convertible EB5

CudaMoparRay

CudaMoparRay

Quote from: challengermaniac on July 15, 2019, 03:20:32 PM
I'm going to commit right now to making the 2020 show (my first visit to Carlisle)!

Who's with me?

A lot can happen in a year but I'll go for that commitment  :banana:

Rdchallenger

I'll be there for sure

Spikedog08

The 2020 show will be the most epic Carlisle show for the ebody!  I talked with Ed at the Detroit Autorama and he indicated that he wants to do some really special for this event.  If you all don’t know, Ed is a large Mopar fan and has some ebodies in his garage!  This is going to be amazing and a don’t miss event for all Mopar lovers!   Need to be there! 

I’m excited already!   Going to be amazing!   :banana:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cuda70-74

I will make it next year
1969 mustang
1974 cuda turnt into a 71 cuda
1968 charger