Main Menu

Help needed at the show 2024

Started by purple1, June 13, 2024, 06:09:23 AM

Previous topic Next topic

purple1

:help: This is a request for a little help at the show this year. Mary and I have been tasked with helping out with the club activities again this year. We will be bringing Mary's new Charger to the show this year. That means I will not have the extra storage of the trailer for supplies with us this time.

We will try to have drinks again for anyone who needs something. However we will be very limited with supplies. Any one that can bring an extra table, extra chairs or anything else you think we will need will be welcomed.

We will be bringing coolers with some drinks, some table cloths, paper (or plastic) plates and silverware for our lunch and our pizza party. And if we have room maybe a small table and some chairs. But that's about all that is going to fit this time.

So if you can help out this year, just post here what you can bring or help with.

:welcome:
Any newcomers this year, please come by the club tent and introduce yourself.

We are all looking forward to another great year.  :grouphug:

Dave

Worlds first e-body trailer. Severna Park, Maryland

cuda hunter

I'll do whatever I can.
Don't really have the means for the tables. 
Could bring along some fabric folding chairs.  Let me know.
Be glad to grab the pizza for the parking lot party on Saturday evening.
Dave and Dave, feel free to message me if you have specifics I can help with.

Looks like the tent is in a different location this year.  Not far from where it was before but the ebodies location has moved.  Must have enough cars now to fill those rows. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

purple1

Thanks @cuda hunter Looks like we should just need ice Friday and Saturday and some extra snacks for Saturday lunch. If any one can think of something I'm missing, please feel free to post here or just bring that something with you.

Oh, I almost forgot we have one of the club banners we are bringing also.

Dave

Worlds first e-body trailer. Severna Park, Maryland

anlauto

Count on me for a case of CDN Coke that everybody is afraid to drink....LOL  :rofl:  :rofl:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration