340 days

Started by Chryco Psycho, August 06, 2017, 02:34:45 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Chryco Psycho

Down to 273 Days !!  :woohoo:

MEK-Dangerous

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on October 12, 2017, 01:20:45 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the 273 was the precursor to the 318 engine?

Anyway, I made my Hotel reservations months ago for 2018. What is taking you people so long?   :unbelievable:

So I get there bright and early Friday this year, only to be met with a torrential downpour. I waited in my car, and waited, and waited. Finally it was a light drizzle, so I made my way to the club tent. I then found the club tent to be below sea level.   :rolleyes:  Thankfully, a couple of hours later the water went underground and all was well with the Mopar world.

I had a GREAT time. Come on people, sign up to do this again.   :yes:

Chryco Psycho

The 273 was actually the earlier version of the LA series but was also more of a performance engine than the 318 as it had solid cam , adjustable rockers & 4bbl carb

Chryco Psycho

I will book at the Scottish inn across the highway again once I figure out how I am getting there !!
See if there is a car to build on the way there or something !!
Maybe @Rev-It-Up  Laura will have her Cuda by then   :wrenching:

Roadman

Looks like we could register our forum ( club ) as an CARLISLE OFFICIALLY RECOGNIZED CLUB .  Whatcha think @Cuda Cody  ?          http://www.carlisleevents.com/clubs-at-carlisle/car-club-register.aspx

Cuda Cody

@Spikedog08  is our main point of contact for the Carlisle show.  He has a good relationship with Ed and I think has been in contact with him to get us registered.   :fingerscrossed:

Quote from: Roadman on October 15, 2017, 11:25:17 AM
          Looks like we could register our forum ( club ) as an CARLISLE OFFICIALLY RECOGNIZED CLUB .  Whatcha think @Cuda Cody  ?          http://www.carlisleevents.com/clubs-at-carlisle/car-club-register.aspx

Spikedog08

Quote from: Cuda Cody on October 15, 2017, 12:42:23 PM
@Spikedog08  is our main point of contact for the Carlisle show.  He has a good relationship with Ed and I think has been in contact with him to get us registered.   :fingerscrossed:

Quote from: Roadman on October 15, 2017, 11:25:17 AM

Yep got this under control . . Working with Ed . . Should be changed soon.
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

ViperMan

Quote from: MEK-Dangerous on October 13, 2017, 02:17:34 PM

I know for a fact there was a 270...  :vipermanhiding:

jimynick

Quote from: ViperMan on October 27, 2017, 05:36:38 PM
Quote from: MEK-Dangerous on October 13, 2017, 02:17:34 PM

I know for a fact there was a 270...  :vipermanhiding:
Yep, and a 241 as well I believe.  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Marc70challenger

Quote from: Roadman on August 06, 2017, 03:41:38 PM
I'm planning on being there, just ordered my new vest for those swap walks.   :drunk:

Looks like you might be able to fit a couple 30-round 5.56 magazines in each.  Nice dual purpose  :thinking:   :yes:   :woohoo:

Chryco Psycho

RusTy/SE

Quote from: Rev-It-Up on August 07, 2017, 05:58:41 AM
Quote from: RusTy/SE on August 06, 2017, 03:43:47 PM
Yep.  First workday of 2018 I am putting in for 3wks - before, during, and after the week of Carlisle 2018. 

I'm not taking any chances this time.    :bigthumb:

:banana:  :banana: Good thinking Russ!

Time off approved!  :)

144 days!!
JS29U0B

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile - Roger Staubach

Chryco Psycho

MEK-Dangerous

Russ,

It will be great to see you again.

141 more days!

ViperMan

I've been way behind on the 8-ball with my job running out here in West Ohio and not sure where I was going next.  I ALMOST made it to Michigan but it fell through on me...

But I did just get our hotel booked for Carlisle!  We'll be at the Holiday Inn Express again in New Cumberland.

We'll have to start discussing our club dinner ideas fairly soon.  There's no way I'm going to be able to pull off last year's festivities this year - at this point I'm hoping to keep a positive bank account balance through April/May...  :)  But we can probably do Dodge City again, or try for something new.

I don't know that we're bringing any cars this year - looks like we'll have a 9'ish hour drive and I'm going to be traveling a lot for few months between now and then, so I'm not going to get to pay much attention to the cars...

But we'll be there.  Come hell or high water, we'll be there...  :)