Main Menu

50th AAR and T/A Reunion in 2020

Started by Transamcuda.com, February 18, 2019, 08:28:56 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Transamcuda.com

2020 will be the year for the 50th AAR and T/A Reunion and I will be looking for AAR Cudas for the display to be put on at Carlisle. (if you have a T/A Challenger please contact Barry Washington) Message me if you would like to be considered to have your car on display. Or if you know of a car that hasn't been seen in years and the owner might like to bring it let me here about it. Id like to see a variety of cars there so dont hesitate to contact me if you would like to see your car on display in the building. Lets make the 50th one to remember.
www.transamcuda.com Home of the AAR Cuda Registry

1770 AAR Cudas on the registry as of 2/9/2019

Cuda Cody

Every year is so much fun at Carlisle, but the 50th year anniversary for the AAR / TA will be fantastic.  I'm already looking forward to it.   :banana:

Chryco Psycho

A year not to miss for sure also being the first year for the Challenger  :banana:

kathyscuda

maybe I will be able to buy another AAR.
threes not enough

RUNCHARGER

First year of the Challenger and the T/A's, AAR's, Hemi and Six Pack E-bodies is something to celebrate alright. It would be cool to have one of every colour.
Sheldon

anlauto

Talked to a friend a couple of weeks ago with a beautiful restored FC7 4spd TA....he thinks the last time he had it down to Carlisle was for the 35 anniversary  :haha:  I trying to get him to bring it next year...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration