Main Menu

70 chargers ??

Started by cuda hunter, October 08, 2019, 08:17:26 AM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

So it appears that the 70 charger is going to have the most presence at the 2020 carlisle.
How do we make the cuda the most recognized?  After all the cuda is the top dog of the bunch. Determined by past sales of course.
Just seems like the 70 charger would be less noticeable since the 69 charger was the Dukes car and that's what everyone notices.

So, how do e body guys beat out the B body guys for notoriety?  Is Carlisle itself going to advertise the B body as the big 50 year?
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

70 Challenger Lover

Any photoshop guys here? We could graft on one of those wild front loop bumpers onto a Challenger. Lol

72 Challenger

I believe the 1970 Charger guys are just planning a reunion at Carlisle. As in it was organised separately of Carlisle and are showing up to celebrate.

Someday I will have a J0b.

Brads70

While I love both cars and Chargers too I'd say it's the Challenger that should be celebrated /recognized over the other models  for the 50th , as it was a brand new model not an existing name  with some sheet metal revisions?
But that being said I couldn't really care what Carlisle does. I'm going to hang out with the cool kids!  :D  Cars are just the excuse!

anlauto

You think 70 Chargers are going to take over.....wait until the 20th anniversary of the PT Cruiser ! :ohyeah:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

dodj

Quote from: cuda hunter on October 08, 2019, 08:17:26 AM
After all the cuda is the top dog of the bunch.
What are you smoking?
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Cuda70-74

Chargers are cool the 68-70 ones. I like them both also
1969 mustang
1974 cuda turnt into a 71 cuda
1968 charger

MEK-Dangerous

Quote from: anlauto on October 08, 2019, 03:54:39 PM
You think 70 Chargers are going to take over.....wait until the 20th anniversary of the PT Cruiser ! :ohyeah:

To go in the opposite direction, In 2021 it will be the 40th anniversary for the K-cars. There might be 1 or 2 still alive.   :haha:

formula_s

.........So, how do e body guys beat out the B body guys for notoriety?  Is Carlisle itself going to advertise the B body as the big 50 year?.........

Obviously you don't know the definition of notoriety, go to merriam-webster.com