Main Menu

A big thank you

Started by purple1, July 12, 2020, 10:40:48 AM

Previous topic Next topic

purple1

We (Mary and I) just want to give a big thank you to Jeff @CamaroBoy (LOL) and Ashley @Oh10Challenger  for another great lunch at the tent Saturday.  :thankyou:

And A big thank you to Mike @MEK-Dangerous for another awesome pizza party in the parking lot Saturday night.  :thankyou:

And a big thank you to Dave @Spikedog08 for all he does helping to organize all of this for us.  :thankyou:

And to everyone else that made it out this year. Thanks for another great event at Carlisle.  :thankyou:

Dave

Worlds first e-body trailer. Severna Park, Maryland

MEK-Dangerous

All I can say is, let's do it again next year!

Hanging out with you people is what makes the show.

mopar thunder

I am so jelaous but glad everyone had another great time. Although my car is still having issues I miss going there. Since moving down here to Florida I'm not sure I will make it up again. It's a long way and my truck is getting too old to trailer that far. I don't think there is an event down here like Carlisle. Maybe I can fly up sometime and go. Safe travels home.

Mr Lee

Agreed.  My brother and I stopped over for lunch and not only was the food a nice spread, it was the best meal I had all weekend.  Also got some homemade maple syrup from gomangoboys.  Nice to meet everyone and thanks again. The tent was a nice break from the sun. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Remember, wherever you go, there you are.

Spikedog08

Thank you Dave and Mary for the kind words!  CamaroBoy and Oh10challengerless do a great job of organizing - I give "CamaroBoy" a lot of guff but he's really an incredible guy.  One of the smartest, most creative people I've ever met!  I hope I can be more like him when I grow up!  We were very fortunate with the weather and the breeze that was present all weekend.  Certainly expected worse . . Next year will be epic!
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cuda Cody

Some of the best people you will ever meet own Mopars and the nicest of those people own E-Bodies!!!!   :banana:   :D

Oh10Challengerless

You guys are so sweet!  It is our pleasure to do lunch!  We love seeing everyone together!  This club is what makes Carlisle so much fun!!!

GoMangoBoys

I too really enjoyed the lunch and getting to meet some folks from the forum.  Thanks for putting it on.

EV2RTSE

Quote from: Mr Lee on July 12, 2020, 12:04:32 PM
Agreed.  My brother and I stopped over for lunch and not only was the food a nice spread, it was the best meal I had all weekend.  Also got some homemade maple syrup from gomangoboys.  Nice to meet everyone and thanks again. The tent was a nice break from the sun. 

Thanks everyone! :bigthumb:

R/T's 4 R/P

My brother and I also stopped by for a bite to eat.  Thank You for the hospitality.  We were with member Floyd, but he wasn't hungry.
We even showed up in the pictures in one of the other threads...fun stuff.
Missed Cody. 
70 R/T 440 6 Pack
70 T/A
70 SE R/T 383
2015 SRT

Chryco Psycho

Thanks everyone for doing what you do even if I can't get there to enjoy the show & the people  :twothumbsup:

Spikedog08

Already looking forward to next year!  @Cuda Cody  . . need to reset the Carlisle clock!   :banana:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

ViperMan

Quote from: Spikedog08 on July 12, 2020, 04:36:07 PM
Thank you Dave and Mary for the kind words!  CamaroBoy and Oh10challengerless do a great job of organizing - I give "CamaroBoy" a lot of guff but he's really an incredible guy.  One of the smartest, most creative people I've ever met!  I hope I can be more like him when I grow up!  We were very fortunate with the weather and the breeze that was present all weekend.  Certainly expected worse . . Next year will be epic!

Aw, thanks Dave - you're too kind...

:vipermanhiding:

purple1

:popcorn:
Quote from: ViperMan on July 13, 2020, 10:05:31 AM
Quote from: Spikedog08 on July 12, 2020, 04:36:07 PM

Aw, thanks Dave - you're too kind...

:vipermanhiding:
:popcorn:

Dave

Worlds first e-body trailer. Severna Park, Maryland

cuda hunter

Thanks a ton for providing the food Ashley, Jeff and Mike !! 

Yal Rock !!!! 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee