Main Menu

Carlisle 2018 Friday Night Dinner!

Started by Oh10Challengerless, June 03, 2018, 09:47:08 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Are you attending dinner at Dodge City Friday night?

Yes - 1 person
6 (31.6%)
Yes - 2 people
4 (21.1%)
Yes - 3 people
0 (0%)
Yes - 4 people or more
1 (5.3%)
No - I wish I could but I can't
8 (42.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Oh10Challengerless

Hey everyone!  It's that time of year again where you hear from me and ViperMan about all the fun stuff coming up for Carlisle!  We decided that last year was really great having club dinner on Friday and then relaxing with pizza at the hotel on Saturday so we are going to try that again this year!  Sorry, Friday dinner won't be at the Car Museum again but we will be returning to Dodge City!  I love supporting a local business and Sheriff Doug always enjoys getting to see us and our cars!  I need a head count so please respond to the poll!  I know I speak for all of the Knapp family that Carlisle is something we look forward to every year!  Melanie can't wait to see all her friends, she's already asking when we're going! 

MEK-Dangerous

Dodge City is appropriate just by the name.

OK. True story. When we ate there 2 years back, I had some trouble. I have over 50 eyes and no reading glasses and it wasn't exactly bright lighting in that dining room. I ordered what looked to me like "seafood babe". I was thinking I was going to get a mermaid.   :veryexcited:  It turns out, I was ordering the seafood bake. It's amazing how changing one letter can change my whole dinner. My dinner was great, but it would have been better with a mermaid I think.

Oh10Challengerless

Hmmmmm, I believe a mermaid would have made things more interesting but only if she'd be willing to go back to the hotel after dinner!!!!  :)

Spikedog08

As always I'm good with what ever . . .
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Chryco Psycho

:iagree:
I am happy to have someone arrange this  :bigthumb:

anlauto

Yea sounds like you guys really have a fun time.... :cheers:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

mopar thunder

Sorry I'm going to miss being able to go this year. Have a great time.

erik70rt

I'll check with my traveling companion (my father) and see if he's game.  If so, we're in!

WE ARE IN!
Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.

Oh10Challengerless

Can't wait to see everyone this week!  I am going to call Dodge City tomorrow and give them an estimated head count so if you haven't replied to the poll yet please do!  Dinner will guarantee good food, brews, and company!   :drinkingbud: