Main Menu

Carlisle 2018 Saturday Lunch!

Started by Oh10Challengerless, June 03, 2018, 09:54:23 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Will you be at the tent for lunch on Saturday?

Yes - 1 person
8 (30.8%)
Yes - 2 people
8 (30.8%)
Yes - 3 people
1 (3.8%)
Yes - 4 people or more
1 (3.8%)
No - I wish I could but I can't
8 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Oh10Challengerless

Me again!  ViperMan and I will be providing lunch again at the tent on Saturday!  Melanie had an idea for lunch this year and it's something we've never done before so we're gonna go with it!  We will be having a hot dog bar complete with multiple toppings and sides!  I'm sure there will be brownies for dessert and of course home brewed beer!  We need a rough estimate to make sure we have enough food.  We don't want anyone to go hungry!  This is something we enjoy doing every year and a great way to get everyone together in one spot for at lease a short period of time!  You won't want to miss it!

J-Code Jeni

You two are so awesome for hosting lunch every year! Thanks for all you do!!

Cuda Cody

The lunch is always one of the highlights of the show.  Thank you for putting this on each year.   :clapping:

RusTy/SE

Thank you guys for your efforts.  :wave:

Man.. hot dogs, cold drinks, and Mopars. Lots and lots of Mopars :bradsthumb:

Please excuse me - I'll be in a corner of the tent eating a hot dog with a goofy grin just soaking it all in :D
JS29U0B

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile - Roger Staubach

Spikedog08

Sounds like fun!  I just registered this morning for the Gate-n-Go showfield!  If you haven't done so, register before June 11 and get 10% off.  Remember to choose E-Bodies.org as your club name! 

:banana:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

MEK-Dangerous

Hot dickety dog!

You saw that one coming, didn't you?  :D

Thanks for doing the lunch once again. I know it must be a pain since you don't live "20 minutes" from Carlisle anymore.

Love you guys!

Voodoo Child

You had me at Hot Dog's  :banana:! Just make sure you have Kraut, It is Pa. after all! And thanks for putting this together.  :twothumbsup:

Chryco Psycho

Big Thank You for doing this every year !!

Rev-It-Up

You guys are super sweet to do this!
Rev-It-Up

Oh10Challengerless

So glad everyone is excited!  It is absolutely our pleasure to provide lunch!  We will definitely have quite a variety of toppings including kraut!  In fact I'm starting a list tonight to make sure we don't forget anything!   :thinking:  Anyone have any toppings they would love to see?  Any requests for types of brownies? 

MEK-Dangerous

Quote from: Oh10Challenger on June 07, 2018, 03:26:59 PM
Any requests for types of brownies?

As if there is a type of brownies that isn't good??

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Brads70

Quote from: anlauto on June 08, 2018, 12:17:17 PM
Quote from: Oh10Challenger on June 07, 2018, 03:26:59 PM
Any requests for types of brownies?

Legal or illegal ? :thinking:

Are you starting up a little side business Alan?  :haha:  Legal here now I'd guess?

Oh10Challengerless

For the moment legal but if anyone can hook me up.....well.....

erik70rt

I'll be there with my father.

THANKS!!!! :bradsthumb:
Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.