Main Menu

Carlisle 2018 showfield discount!

Started by Spikedog08, December 29, 2017, 08:27:26 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Spikedog08

Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cuda Cody

Spikedog08

Spikedog08

I booked a room for the Chrysler show today at the Capital Inn New Cumberland  175 Beacon Hill Blvd, New Cumberland, PA, 17070 through Expedia and got a rate of $79 for Thursday and $89 for Friday and Saturday . . . total of $285.00 with taxes.  That's not the best rate I've had but not bad!

195 days to go!   :clapping:

Cuda Cody

MEK-Dangerous

Thanks for the link Dave. I registered today.

I'll be at the Holiday Inn across the street. Nothing beats those parking lot parties at your Hotel of choice though.   :banana:

Marc70challenger

We've got our rooms at the Comfort in Cumberland booked. Directly through as a member. Same price as Spike.

Also booked for GM event. Need get wife's 57 there.  Not sure which one we'll do, or both, or none.  Have to see how shit shakes out with biz requirements, cleveland clinic visits, et al.  :banana:

purple1

Just booked a room for 3 nights at the Highland Inn just down the road a little. Price was good $207.08 with tax. You better hurry, only a few rooms left.

Now to figure out what car we are going to bring...  :thinking:  :wrenching:  :notsure:

Dave

Worlds first e-body trailer. Severna Park, Maryland

Spikedog08

Quote from: purple1 on April 16, 2018, 09:57:13 AM
Just booked a room for 3 nights at the Highland Inn just down the road a little. Price was good $207.08 with tax. You better hurry, only a few rooms left.

Now to figure out what car we are going to bring...  :thinking:  :wrenching:  :notsure:

Is that for 3 nights?   :huh:

purple1

Quote from: Spikedog08 on April 16, 2018, 10:04:32 AM

Is that for 3 nights?   :huh:

Yes sir. Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I think they had 4 rooms left. Got it on Booking dot com.

Dave

Worlds first e-body trailer. Severna Park, Maryland

Brads70

Quote from: Spikedog08 on December 29, 2017, 09:19:11 AM
I booked a room for the Chrysler show today at the Capital Inn New Cumberland  175 Beacon Hill Blvd, New Cumberland, PA, 17070 through Expedia and got a rate of $79 for Thursday and $89 for Friday and Saturday . . . total of $285.00 with taxes.  That's not the best rate I've had but not bad!

195 days to go!   :clapping:

Just booked for Neil and myself!  :banana:

blown motor

Ok guys, quit posting this stuff. I can't make it this year, you're tearing me up!   :bye:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

MEK-Dangerous

Your wife's Charger looked great last year. I just love the grill that the new Chargers have.

Decisions, decisions...     :D

Off topic, but are you going to do the 4th of July parade again this year?

BIGSHCLUNK

Quote from: blown motor on April 17, 2018, 06:39:46 AM
Ok guys, quit posting this stuff. I can't make it this year, you're tearing me up!   :bye:

No worries brother... the cool guys went to Florida in January  :drinkingbud:

Brads70

Quote from: blown motor on April 17, 2018, 06:39:46 AM

Maybe we will have to make a "flat Murray"  :rofl: