Main Menu

Carlisle 2019 Event Guide

Started by Spikedog08, June 28, 2019, 01:00:57 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Spikedog08

Here is this years event guide . . Looks like we have a decent spot for the tent . . I thought Ed said we would be by the porta potty again but appears we are behind the Hemi owners tent. . . They probably have the same size tent we do .  .  . 

https://carlisleevents.com/docs/default-source/chrysler-documents/2019-carlisle-chrysler-nationals.pdf?sfvrsn=57d12461_2
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cuda Cody

Looks like we got a great spot this year!!!   :banana:   :veryexcited:

anlauto

That location looks better being more in the MIDDLE of the E-Bodies then on the end of a row. :alan2cents: :ohyeah:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Spikedog08

The group in front of us . . Northeast Hemi owners . . Typically has a large tent with a little table. . . Maybe a car and about 6 people .  . . The one year we thought that was our tent and ended up marked wrong . . Then we had a smaller tent that was packed with members and they had this huge tent with about 6 people under it.  Just seemed awkward . . . Looks like the barn finds are close as well . . Hope that the one side of us is ebodies.   

cuda hunter

Is the car corral where i would put my barn cuda that is kinda for sale?

What is the "barn find" section?  High value barn finds that have not been cleaned or something? 

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Chryco Psycho

Sounds like an area for unrestored originals  :bigthumb:

Spikedog08

Quote from: cuda hunter on June 28, 2019, 09:31:25 PM
Is the car corral where i would put my barn cuda that is kinda for sale?

What is the "barn find" section?  High value barn finds that have not been cleaned or something?

Yeah that is pretty much it . . Still covered in dust and dirt . . 

Rich G.

Car corral is technically on the other side of the grandstand not really near the E Bodies as shown on the map. I guess it depends how you register your car would determine where you park. I don't know how picky they are about for sale signs not in the car corral area. Of course it cost more to put it in the car corral. Kinda for sale??? That usually means if someone will give me a ton of money I'll sell it. LOL Barn find use to mean a car that sat practically forever and never moved. Now people are getting on that bandwagon and if it's dirty and dusty it's a barn find! Sort of like the unrestored cars that obviously aren't.

Cuda Cody

:iagree:  There is a car corral on the other side for cars that are for sale.  I'm not sure the stance they take on cars for sale that are also showing.  It might be worth asking before you decide where you want to put your car.

anlauto

I've been asked to remove a for sale sign from the windshield of a car on the show field before, and fully respect their reasoning.

They had no issue with the sign laying on the floor, or the front seat or in the trunk. :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cuda hunter

Quote from: Rich G. on June 29, 2019, 10:25:15 AM
Car corral is technically on the other side of the grandstand not really near the E Bodies as shown on the map. I guess it depends how you register your car would determine where you park. I don't know how picky they are about for sale signs not in the car corral area. Of course it cost more to put it in the car corral. Kinda for sale??? That usually means if someone will give me a ton of money I'll sell it. LOL Barn find use to mean a car that sat practically forever and never moved. Now people are getting on that bandwagon and if it's dirty and dusty it's a barn find! Sort of like the unrestored cars that obviously aren't.

Not a ton of money.  I just don't need to sell it.  But since it's there, no harm in considering.  thanks guys for the answers. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

ViperMan

Man that is one big-a$$ tent!!  :D

Spikedog08

Quote from: ViperMan on July 02, 2019, 08:49:50 AM

Should be plenty of room for all of us!   :clapping:

ViperMan

Quote from: Spikedog08 on July 02, 2019, 09:54:41 AM
Quote from: ViperMan on July 02, 2019, 08:49:50 AM

Should be plenty of room for all of us!   :clapping:

Or at least your big head!!!   :haha:

:P

Cuda Cody

Was looking at an updated google satellite view of Carlise and I noticed you can see our huge tent from space!   :bigthumb:  :))