Main Menu

Carlisle 2019 Hotel POLL - vote now!!!

Started by Cuda Cody, November 21, 2018, 08:39:15 AM

Previous topic Next topic

What hotel area do you want to stay at for Carlisle 2019?

Option #1 New Cumberland area
2 (14.3%)
Option #2 Park Inn by Radisson
12 (85.7%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: November 28, 2018, 08:40:11 AM

Spikedog08

Quote from: Oldschool on November 28, 2018, 02:37:12 PM
Dave, do you remember the name of the place we stayed when we all came up from Georgia?  I remember having fun in the back parking lot, but I have no idea what the name of the town or hotel was. It's been a while..... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah as MEK posted . . Now called the Capital Inn . . Gone downhill since you were there!  Looking forward to checking out a new hotel!  MEK . . From what everyone has said, the parking lot is huge and since a lot of us will be there on Thursday . . I'm confident we will get a spot for Spikedog Land!  lol
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

ViperMan

Quote from: Spikedog08 on November 28, 2018, 03:27:47 PM
Quote from: Oldschool on November 28, 2018, 02:37:12 PM
Dave, do you remember the name of the place we stayed when we all came up from Georgia?  I remember having fun in the back parking lot, but I have no idea what the name of the town or hotel was. It's been a while..... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah as MEK posted . . Now called the Capital Inn . . Gone downhill since you were there!  Looking forward to checking out a new hotel!  MEK . . From what everyone has said, the parking lot is huge and since a lot of us will be there on Thursday . . I'm confident we will get a spot for Spikedog Land!  lol

Dave - you'll recognize this hotel when you see it.  I seem to recall pointing it out to you last year at some point.  It's on the main drag through Mechanicsburg, where Rt 11 hits Rt 581.  It's only a mile-or-less up the street (east, technically) of the "Your Place" restaurant that we went to a few times after I started organizing club dinners.

It does have a HUGE lot, it just doesn't have isolated "pockets" like the one we've enjoyed over the years.  I think we'll just have to sorta claim an area and the communicate through the club so folks know where to join us!  If only we had some sort of, I dunno, visual marker...  Like, like a "VIPERMAN LAND" flag...   :Stirring:  :vipermanhiding:

Crocha617

OK Jeff start figuring out where you're going to put the Flag....

Cuda Cody

Looks like they have a huge ball field behind the hotel too.   :banana:   And from the street view it appears @ViperMan  has already placed his flag on it.   :pokeeye:  :haha:  :rofl:

ViperMan

Quote from: Cuda Cody on November 29, 2018, 09:21:12 AM
Looks like they have a huge ball field behind the hotel too.   :banana:   And from the street view it appears @ViperMan  has already placed his flag on it.   :pokeeye:  :haha:  :rofl:

OH you are so lucky that I don't have Photoshop readily available...  ;)

Crocha617

I'm pretty sure we'll be able to find a spot on the property.

Oldschool

I am trying to get my buddy with his 69 Hemi Dart and 62 Big Block Sport Fury to come along. He seems to like the idea, so we'll see....

Brads70

I parked my car for the night, one year right in front of that tree. The whole parking lots is like a cool kids car show!  Stayed in the room right across from my car. Great hotel, restaurant right up front is REALLY good, maybe even my favourite so far in the Carlisle area. Bar/Nightclub  seems pretty popular too. If I remember right Dennys is beside the motel for breakfast , Dunkin's donuts /coffee right across the road

MEK-Dangerous

Quote from: Oldschool on November 29, 2018, 12:36:17 PM
I am trying to get my buddy with his 69 Hemi Dart and 62 Big Block Sport Fury to come along. He seems to like the idea, so we'll see....

Make it happen Ken!!

I'll never forget the sound of you starting your "beast" while it was still inside your trailer. Holy Sheeet!   :unbelievable:

MEK-Dangerous

Quote from: Crocha617 on November 29, 2018, 09:59:54 AM
I'm pretty sure we'll be able to find a spot on the property.

That makes me feel better. You have stayed there for years, while it is new to most of us.

I hope we all have an awesome time.

Oldschool

Quote from: MEK-Dangerous on November 29, 2018, 12:44:37 PM
Quote from: Oldschool on November 29, 2018, 12:36:17 PM

Make it happen Ken!!

I'll never forget the sound of you starting your "beast" while it was still inside your trailer. Holy Sheeet!   :unbelievable:

It has an even Beastier motor now....... :o

benlavigne

Room booked!
Need to find a trailer, now...

Ben

Spikedog08

You spelled Viperboy wrong .  .  :huh:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

torredcuda

Looks like I waited to late, no rooms available. If anyone has a room or has to cancel let me know, thanks.
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

cordodge

Looks like I dropped the ball as well. Like Torredcuda  said if anyone cancels please let me know

Thanks