Main Menu

Carlisle 2020 PICTURES

Started by anlauto, July 09, 2020, 08:15:16 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Okay...for those of you that attended...WE WANT PICTURES !!!
I want to see pictures from the top of the bleachers showing the swap meet and show field. I want to know how many AARs/TAs are there....I want to see inside the buildings....I want it all  :takepicture: :takepicture: :takepicture: :takepicture: :takepicture:
:needphotos:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

formula_s

Jeff was hoping for 125 AAR's/TA's, only 52 were expected to be there. I know of a survivor B5 TA that is in the show program that won't be there. Expect a lite turnout.

JH27N0B

I wish I was there with my T/A. For the last 3 years I've told myself I will be there this year!  But when sheet hit the fan in March it threw my planning off the tracks as far as figuring out how to get my car there, plus my work cut pay 15%, side job grounded for 2 months etc, it just wasn't meant to be.  :crying:  :headbang:
Somehow I'll get the T/A there for the 55th anniversary!
Looking forward to seeing pictures.  :takepicture:

Cuda Cody

YES!!!  I need to see some photos.  P-L-E-A-S-E share some pics everyone.   :popcorn:   :drinkingbud:

Daveh

I've been going for years but didn't because of Covid and my daughters low immune system.  I'm really curious to see how many actually showed up.  I hope it was a great turnout. 

Cuda70-74

1969 mustang
1974 cuda turnt into a 71 cuda
1968 charger

cuda hunter

Here are a few. Still filling in.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

Our lonely tent.....
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

ToxicWolf

That is a lonely looking tent.  :unbelievable:

Daveh

Wish I was there to enjoy the festivities.  Have fun all.  :cheers:

RzeroB

next year they should do a 1970 50th anniversary "do-over" combined with the 1971 50th anniversary for a mega double-header block buster show!! :twothumbsup:
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

MEK-Dangerous

I'll be up there at 7 AM tomorrow. It will be interesting to see how many people and cars show up. I'm thinking it will be a good showing.   :yes:

I'll take pictures.

cuda hunter

I have been hanging with the fcbo crew since there are no ebodies.org guys around.
Thought i saw spike dog go through. Does hr have the  black 72?

MEK-Dangerous

Quote from: cuda hunter on July 09, 2020, 02:31:14 PM
I
Thought i saw spike dog go through. Does hr have the  black 72?

Yes. And it should be really loud because he has a crazy modified engine in it.

DeathProofCuda

Quote from: RzeroB on July 09, 2020, 02:06:25 PM
next year they should do a 1970 50th anniversary "do-over" combined with the 1971 50th anniversary for a mega double-header block buster show!! :twothumbsup:

:bradsthumb: :clapping: :worship: