Main Menu

Carlisle 2020 Pictures

Started by Oh10Challengerless, July 12, 2020, 06:37:31 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Chryco Psycho

:wowzers:
Thanks for all the pictures Ashley .
I Canada they allow right hand drive vehicles or they did when I lived there anyway .

JS29

They are aloud hear in the  :unitedstates:  :alan2cents:

RusTy/SE

Thanks for sharing the pictures 8)

Next year I'm coming to sample the food!

Man.. to be sitting under the tent at Carlisle surrounded by Mopars and friends gnawing on some cool watermelon........  :perfect10: :D

:cheers:
JS29U0B

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile - Roger Staubach

MEK-Dangerous

ViperMan

Quote from: cudamadd on July 12, 2020, 10:13:56 PM
Very nice photo again Just looked at more pictures .. I FELT That I was there when I seen that Aussie Valiant Ute Ap6 . Please tell me does the DMV or U.S. laws allow you to drive Right hand vehicles. ?  Are they on a permit system cheers   :australia:

@cudamadd we actually got to chat with the owner earlier in the day.  They are from Maryland which is a VERY difficult state to register cars in as they have an extremely detailed inspection requirement before issuing a tag.  To make things more complicated, they bought it from someone who had never registered the car, and the owner before them - the last to register the car - had died.  So trying to verify that they could legitimately register the car - even BEFORE the hassle of it being from Australia - was a nightmare!  She said they managed to register the car in Alabama which is much less strict to deal with, and then from there were able to transfer the registration to Maryland.  It can be driven legally, though I wouldn't doubt they have some restrictions such as miles per year or times of day they can't drive (usually night), much like the PA Antique Tag I have for my Barracuda.

Cuda_mark

How was the swap meet part of the show? Slim pickins or decent?

Ric

Considering the circumstances , I thought it was an
awesome show ,.. friends said they did very well.