Main Menu

Carlisle 2023 - who`s going?

Started by torredcuda, February 08, 2023, 05:03:58 AM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

Quote from: TWS on February 13, 2023, 06:12:08 AM
Will be there as always! P15-P16.  Stop by if you need to get out of the sun, have a seat, grab a water, etc...   :welcome:

Will definitely stop by and say hi! 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

TWS

Yes, by gate 1...hence my offer...finding yourself far away from shelter in the sun or downpour.

anlauto

Quote from: TWS on February 13, 2023, 08:31:35 AM
Yes, by gate 1...hence my offer...finding yourself far away from shelter in the sun or downpour.

I think I figured out who, or at least where you are now....I always fid Wes hanging out at your spot, and you always have a host of treasures for sale.... :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

69BFan

For those who will be attending Carlisle, stop by and check out our wide assortment of restoration parts and materials.  We are easily found just below Building T in rows H and I in spots 138 through 143.  From AMD sheet metal, ACC carpet, AMK hardware, DCS spoilers, tips, steering wheels and louvers, Metro and Steele weatherstripping, REM package trays and insulation, M&H harnesses, Top Catwhiskers, we stock it all and offer very competitive pricing on even more that I have not listed.

It is not too early to go ahead and put in your request for free delivery of parts to the show.  Many items are still an issue on availability, so plan accordingly. 

Even if your not needing anything, the large tent always offers a cool shade and chairs are always available to take a rest and enjoy a water.

See you in July,
Richard
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com  Mopar weatherstripping is our specialty, but we offer a wide assortment of restoration products.

anlauto

I'll take a set of Cuda rear window louvers and an AAR rear spoiler please... :D Do you do those $550 1970 Cuda grills that Vans sells ? :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

69BFan

Alan, I can set aside a set of louvers and AAR style rear spoiler for you.  We have the Cuda grilles along with the Challenger grilles as well.  We are now offering pieces from OER, Dynacorn and Keystone/Goodmark. 

We can also offer OEM style exhaust systems from the manifolds back to the tips with all of the hardware.  This is a great way to save on shipping cost.  But we are currently running about four months out on exhaust systems.  So ordering one now, it should be available for pickup at the show.

For all inquiries, please let me know with any questions as we almost always run out of space and inventory of the more popular items prior to the event.  Requested orders will always get the confirmed spacing for the truck and tent.

Thanks,
Richard
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com  Mopar weatherstripping is our specialty, but we offer a wide assortment of restoration products.

70rag383

I will be there again. Looking forward to it!

anlauto

Quote from: 69BFan on February 13, 2023, 07:57:59 PM
Alan, I can set aside a set of louvers and AAR style rear spoiler for you.  We have the Cuda grilles along with the Challenger grilles as well.  We are now offering pieces from OER, Dynacorn and Keystone/Goodmark. 

We can also offer OEM style exhaust systems from the manifolds back to the tips with all of the hardware.  This is a great way to save on shipping cost.  But we are currently running about four months out on exhaust systems.  So ordering one now, it should be available for pickup at the show.

For all inquiries, please let me know with any questions as we almost always run out of space and inventory of the more popular items prior to the event.  Requested orders will always get the confirmed spacing for the truck and tent.

Thanks,
Richard
Nice :drinkingbud:

anlauto

Quote from: 70rag383 on February 14, 2023, 01:01:28 PM

We could cruise our cars together, although mine doesn't have a big enough trunk for the parts I usually buy :haha: :haha:

70rag383

Quote from: anlauto on February 14, 2023, 01:07:18 PM

We could cruise our cars together, although mine doesn't have a big enough trunk for the parts I usually buy :haha: :haha:
Are you bringing the Cuda on your trailer?

anlauto

Quote from: 70rag383 on February 15, 2023, 05:53:44 AM
Quote from: anlauto on February 14, 2023, 01:07:18 PM

Are you bringing the Cuda on your trailer?
It's too far in advance to know that, as of today, that would be the plan, I would prefer to display something new.

Cudarmand

I'll be there, it was great meeting all of you last year.

Armand

erik70rt

I'll be there in the e-bodies convertible section. :twothumbsup:
Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.

JKCuda

Will be there, as I am every year.  Kind of new here, but I had an SRT-4 that I took for about 10 years before I had enough of that game.

Cuda hasn't been there in about 7 years now, since the first year we had it.  Undergoing restoration now...HOPING it will be done in time but time is running short...  Went from a motor refresh to basically a full resto.  Gotta love rust buried under sheet metal buried under layers of goop.

Spikedog08

Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!